India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

the only thing i liked..

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

today's epi is no doubt, a waste of time, it can top the list of  "worst episodes of BHPH" Dead

but i liked one thing in the episode, saachi and shravan's determined look when the police aimed gun at them, the way both of them are ready to sacrifice their lives for each other.. Clapthat was the only part i liked. ErmmStern Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77sash10maris08ash91

sash10 Goldie
sash10
sash10

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
me tooo lol but i seriously dont understand y that inspector is threatening to killl them, OuchConfusedPinch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

doll3

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
exactly natasha... even i didnt understand why she is trying to separate them, if she wants money, she can take it and escape, when mama is silent, why is she over acting? she does not know anything about them, how can she do that to them.. even i am confused dear

sash10

doll3 Senior Member
doll3
doll3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Maybe the detective likes Shravan and wants him all to herselfWink.  Who wouldn't want him, look at him!
momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doll3

Maybe the detective likes Shravan and wants him all to herselfWink.  Who wouldn't want him, look at him!
That inspector will have to get in line behind me.

maris08

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Sure she has to cross a long queue of all of us standing before Saavan as suchLOLWinkBig smile
kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maris08

Originally posted by momma1128

Sure she has to cross a long queue of all of us standing before Saavan as suchLOLWinkBig smile
hahaha Anu n Maris nice.....but mind u Maris there is separate queue for Shravan n another for Sachi....LOL
savan_fan Senior Member
savan_fan
savan_fan

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
hi guys, i have been an ardent follower of this show right from the first episode and have always been a silent reader, but today i just couldn't hold myself from coming to this forum and making a post, i had tears in my eyesCry,  when i read ur posts, m really saddened that the c.v's have completely butchered such a nice show (it always happens with all sony shows), anyways, all and all i can say is that either the c.v's just stop this butchering and bring back the original charm of BHPH( have still some hope in them) or just take it off air so that the talent of ankita and barun can be utilised in some other better show...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index