India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Poor judging last week..........

vickosh Senior Member
vickosh
vickosh

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I think the judges were not fair in their jugding last week.  On the first day all the stars except Sushant got very poor scores compared to the stars who performed on the second day.  If you see the list of scores you will see that overall three stars from the first day were in the bottom three in the judges scoring.  For them to make up this ground was very hard.  I dont know how Mahi and Ragini got such high scores for their performances................

Both are extremely week...............I dont understand it when Madhuri judges Ragini based on her facial expressions when her dancing is so poor.  She gets so tired and immovable in the middle of the routine and her body language is very clumsy.  

Mahi is also so slow and weak on her feet. I dont like it when contestants are given some endearing names like "small packet....etc." and just hate it when she giggles all the time like a little child.  It gets very annoying.   Savio's choreography has very slow movements to compensate for Mahi's lack of speed.  Its  is so obvious.  I dont know why Remo cannot see this.   He comments so negatively towards Rushali's choreograpy when you can see her trying so hard to make Daya move...................

I am not shocked at all that Yana got eliminated.  She being a model and not so popular as others needs judges help to stay.   They were very harsh towards them.  Yana on her bad days is better than any other femal celebraty on this show.  She is very athletic, graceful and has better body posture  while dancing................  Not one of the other females come close...

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Arsha85jeffmishnikkigreenIts_Sashprettywomen22-desigirl-Anjaani_DastaanRozy77cherrypansyxx-Rai-xxTiyaliyipeeRagMastaArushiBS-Aaliyah-Curlylocks

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vickosh

I think the judges were not fair in their jugding last week.  On the first day all the stars except Sushant got very poor scores compared to the stars who performed on the second day.  If you see the list of scores you will see that overall three stars from the first day were in the bottom three in the judges scoring.  For them to make up this ground was very hard.  I dont know how Mahi and Ragini got such high scores for their performances................

Both are extremely week...............I dont understand it when Madhuri judges Ragini based on her facial expressions when her dancing is so poor. ( Very unfair remarks, dancing involves not only body movemennt but your expressions should accompany that as well, she may not be PERFECT as Sushant or Ankita in dancing but the potential is there, and this show is about making the NON DANCERS as a competant dancer , as I remeber in the intro part , thats what the judges said, ) She gets so tired and immovable in the middle of the routine and her body language is very clumsy.  ( Again a very biased judgemnet, she slowed down then did picked up and the act was over all if not excellent good enough to deserve that mark, please respect the efforts , they may not be your favourite, but they are there in the competition too, if they will not perform sooner or later they will be out, Ragini would be out , but while she is there or Daya, or Shekar or Chang or Mahi, they are giving there best, and there best might not liked by everyone but still there are people who would vote for them , who like them , just because your favourite got elimnated does not mean that others did not desreved to be there, sooner or later everybody would have to go and there would be only one winner, they may not be our favourites but non the less they will be the winners, no need to be disrespectful to other contestant, they work hard , yes they get paid for that but still they do it with all there sincerity)

Mahi is also so slow and weak on her feet. I dont like it when contestants are given some endearing names like "small packet....etc." and just hate it when she giggles all the time like a little child.  It gets very annoying( May be its cute for some body).   Savio's choreography has very slow movements to compensate for Mahi's lack of speed.  Its  is so obvious.  I dont know why Remo cannot see this.   He comments so negatively towards Rushali's choreograpy when you can see her trying so hard to make Daya move...................

I am not shocked at all that Yana got eliminated.  She being a model and not so popular as others needs judges help to stay.   They were very harsh towards them.  Yana on her bad days is better than any other femal celebraty on this show.  She is very athletic, graceful and has better body posture  while dancing................  Not one of the other females come close...(You may be absolutely right in your opinion but dear you dont to put others down to support your favourite, that is not nice, and I am sure Yana will be back and will be in the finalsand who knows they will win, and Ragini and Mahi will be eliminated , but then its a competition at the end there will be only one winner but all the contestant desreve a fair chance to show there talent , and Ragini and Mahi and the others may not win it but they have every right to be there as long as the public wants them. I hope that you dont take my answering you as bashing or telling you off , not at all, just giving you the other perspective , I appologise if you fnd it rude, the intention is not to be)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Diivi.Nish.Monika__29..yajnaseni..

TheUltimate Senior Member
TheUltimate
TheUltimate

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Complaining about judges is a loser's excuse. The fact of life is that everyone is biased. Judges are too. If one outperforms the one to whom the judges are biased, then judges' bias might change. Crying about will not.
raja.baja Newbie
raja.baja
raja.baja

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Judges are doing what script they are given, Do not blame the Judges please.
Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
u can never sideline judges of a reality show as they'r not paid to give marks and comments freely. they'r responsible for da marks they give to each contestant otherwise y would u need judges in da first place??

wt i dont get is, how can they give gud marks to shekhar who's not performin well compared to others?? i just dont get it at all. how can they give extra marks considerin his seniority? 

i agree, yana got out simply cz she's not as popular as da other female contestants but she's da best female dancer in da show who can pull off any dance form unarguably 
phadukaran Senior Member
phadukaran
phadukaran

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
@venture  Can you not write in Red to prove your point, cuz its hurts my eyes reading all that in red thanks 

Well, again, marks are given in the basis of how they performed in previous episode, and not by who does good comparatively.  because then no one will get good score.  Shekars' posture and body language in the form given to him came out better then others.  Ragini and Mahi do get tired but their energy and presence brings the performance back on track.  
hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
 shooting of all the dances are on the same day!! it is been shown as two days.. hence the comparison of 1 day and 2nd day not arising.. as  all the performances are  judged on the same day.. they are even editing the AV's and showing, picking up some good performances for the first day , 2nd day etc

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..infinity00

Go to top