India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

why are they doing this?

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
it is quite obvious that CV's visit this forum for feedback, then they should have understood the preferences of audience.. then why are they doing this?

with every track, we will be waiting for a lot of hopes, expecting a lot from them, predicting and dreaming, then they will do something or the other and ruin the track and turn it into a crapfest. the same thing happened with this track, this started extremely well.. we were very happy last week, they started ruining the story, making it the most bakwaas track ever..
today's episode is the worst episode ever. i have no hopes on tomorrow's epi, or next track. all i want is this crapfest to end as soon as possible.

dear CV's, you have the best actors with you, why cant you people utilise them well.. if this kind of tracks continue, the show will either go off air or will be shifted to SAB TV, in a list of comedy shows.. poor ankita and barun, such an amazing actors and their talent is getting wasted.

Edited by sangeeta9 - 13 January 2011 at 11:05am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

xyz321anjalianjali_Janki_Mr.Zksash10kchitra77Shipra_Schammak_challoash91maris08Infofananasuya43

sash10 Goldie
sash10
sash10

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
i understand wat ur sayin n there hav been plenty of times where cvs could of done a track better n there should b a balance of everything Wink
desi-indian Senior Member
desi-indian
desi-indian

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
I agree. Todays episode was a waste of time and I am very much dissapointed by it.

The track of Shravan and Sanchi running away from home had a purpose......purpose was to make Shravan responsible and to understand his duties towards his family and Sanchi.....but there seems to be no progress towards that goal......Looks like CV's have forgot about that ompletely....
chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Today was definitely THE WORST episode ever !! OMG !! a total waste of time 
Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
i agree. they should either axe this show now or shift it to Sab TV.
ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
I don't think yesterday's episode was that bad, if you keep the jumping and the naked dude out of the picture, it was really amusing. We saw Shravan, who was Shravan, came up with a plan to take Mama's money and the way he stood before Saachi when the stupid female cop pointed her gun at Saachi,  Saachi who was sweet as ever and is prepared to take the bullet for Shravan, Dadi and her side-kick Madhura (enjoyable to watch). And the punjabi dude with his phrase 'Gear badal ke' or something like that (Shravan also used that phrase LOL)

I agree with you though, they need to put more elements in the tracks, like more special moments between Saachi and Shravan and no other naked people in scenes between them LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jignsh65

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top