scorpio95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Raichand wants Abhay to be emotionless

Actor Naved Aslam, who plays Raichand in STAR One's Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani, is an undercover vampire who doesn't want Abhay to blow their cover.

We caught up with him and he spoke about Abhay, being a vampire and his favourite vampire novel.

"Abhay is not my biological son. Haseena, Abhay and I act like a family to fool the humans. We want humans to come home so that we can make them vampires. I have asked Abhay to mingle with humans, but not get emotionally attached to them. However, I've noticed that he's exhibiting human emotions, which could blow our cover. He also wants to tell Piya how he feels," said Mr. Raichand.

He added that he wasn't against Abhay befriending Piya, as it could mean a potential vampire.

About existence of supernatural powers, he told us that he was concerned about the arrival of werewolves. "This rivalry will intensify," he added.

However, as Navin Aslam, he rubbishes the fantasy world and says that only God is the superpower. "He will protect all of us."

Don't forget to watch the supernatural Raichand family every Monday to Saturday in Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani at 8.30 pm only on STAR One.

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
Thursday, January 13, 2011

link: http://www.starone.in/news/1216/raichand-wants-abhay-to-be-emotionless.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

When Raichand brought people in their house & convert them to vampires,,, they never like anyone in their house 😕

Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thank you for sharing
soniroy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the article
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This for sharing

I think this article is someone practical joke.😆
ArshForEver thumbnail
Omg that means mr raichand helps danish bcz of that. Which means Danish might be or will a vampire.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
m..Thnak you..nice article..Love everyone in this hsow..Gosh I am being obssessive about this show..😛
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i also posted the same thing 
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
umm they want to convert them in vampires??? eh????