This show deserves a night prime time slot!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
I love this show. The Daksh-Naina pair is awesome and the story is quite interesting too. It is better than shows like Behenein Chand Chupa Badal Mein(my opinion) and will do much better in such a slot. There are no repeat telecasts in convenient times and so I have to watch the show on youtube!
I absolutely agree....
It's a zillion tymes better than most of the shows running in the evening slot.It's simple and refreshing!!>...One doesn't gets bored in the most boring of epis.even.;or atleast,I don't...lol....The afternoon slot is basically for housewives and all;whereas,I'm sure most of the youngsters are even watch it;e.g...half of the public of IF watches it on YT....lol..it definitely deserves a better slot and appropriate repeat timings!!.......
The channel is undergoing some revamp in the time slots by Feb.I guess.I read it sumwhere...I really really wish the show gets  a better timing!!>..
Yup I agree with you but I think we need some good shows during the afternoon time also...and as their is nt many good ahows this show will surely get accolades
yes .you r right . this show should be given a prime time slot
true...i need to go to school...so i can't watch in the afternoon...........