Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

This show deserves a night prime time slot!

-Wanderer- IF-Dazzler
-Wanderer-
-Wanderer-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
I love this show. The Daksh-Naina pair is awesome and the story is quite interesting too. It is better than shows like Behenein Chand Chupa Badal Mein(my opinion) and will do much better in such a slot. There are no repeat telecasts in convenient times and so I have to watch the show on youtube!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kiranlov-aweshome_moi-Faraan92

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I absolutely agree....
It's a zillion tymes better than most of the shows running in the evening slot.It's simple and refreshing!!>...One doesn't gets bored in the most boring of epis.even.;or atleast,I don't...lol....The afternoon slot is basically for housewives and all;whereas,I'm sure most of the youngsters are even watch it;e.g...half of the public of IF watches it on YT....lol..it definitely deserves a better slot and appropriate repeat timings!!.......
The channel is undergoing some revamp in the time slots by Feb.I guess.I read it sumwhere...I really really wish the show gets  a better timing!!>..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Wanderer-Faraan92

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Yup I agree with you but I think we need some good shows during the afternoon time also...and as their is nt many good ahows this show will surely get accolades
maneet2011 Senior Member
maneet2011
maneet2011

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
yes .you r right . this show should be given a prime time slot
-Wanderer- IF-Dazzler
-Wanderer-
-Wanderer-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
true...i need to go to school...so i can't watch in the afternoon...........

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index