India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Gauri- shameless (Page 2)

Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
OMG!! From what she did today I dont think I'll ever like her character ever again!! Even if she becomes positive I'm just gonna hate her!! Shes disgusting!! I wish Rajveer would divorce her and she could leave the Ahluwalia house!! I cant tolerate her anymore!! Angry

xx Natasha xx Goldie
xx Natasha xx
xx Natasha xx

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

chee chee chee....DeadDeadDead......AngryAngryAngry....CensoredCensoredCensored
Gauri is so cheap, vile n vulgar...besharam aurat...
Yes i agree! I hate her so much, and i want her out of KMH Serial ASAP!!!! X
xx Natasha xx Goldie
xx Natasha xx
xx Natasha xx

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Eugh lkn at Gauri's ugly mutt when Rashi is saying to Arohi that Arjun loves you! Haha that face expression she is making is priceless feel lyk knckn the fk out of hr tday hnstly!
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Agree with you and I will add  - someone should call up rudr pratap singhania and tell him what thic chick has done to his beloved daughter.. she'll be dead in the hr.. AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry utterly disgusting, cheap, vile and ridiculous means to get back at Arjuhi.

GAURI!!! CensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensored
Originally posted by sha_siddhi209

OMG!! From what she did today I dont think I'll ever like her character ever again!! Even if she becomes positive I'm just gonna hate her!! Shes disgusting!! I wish Rajveer would divorce her and she could leave the Ahluwalia house!! I cant tolerate her anymore!! Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_

tinsel IF-Sizzlerz
tinsel
tinsel

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Gauri needs to be taught a lesson...what she did was "Unforgiveable",Immoral,Heartless and Sinful...taking Rashi's unborn child away before it's had a chance to come into the world....I hope Gauri's True Colours are exposed soon...Angry
rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged

What a vicious woman! I have disliked Gauri before but now I hate her!!! AngryAngry Angry The day her true colours are revealed I really hope she gets a hard and painful punishment. Evil Smile

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
i hv no words 4 that psycho today she has crossed all her limits i can just say she is most disgusting n shamless person on earth
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Hopefully Rashi will reveal that Gauri pushed her down the stairs while Arohi's back was turned, that will clear the misunderstanding between Arjun and Arohi. I hope Arjun finds out about Gauri and takes his revenge out on her, she is the one who has caused all this trouble. I couldn't believe she pushed Rashi down the stairs, it is one thing to not want two people together but to coldly push a pregnant woman down the stairs is just going too far!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index