Pratigya

salli hai hamri:krishu wahhh

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
ey hui na heroo waliii baaattttttttttt
salli hai hamri chodo shakti bhaaiiiiiii wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my raaajjjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
u rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk d wayyyy he didnt let shaktia touch arushi n didnt let him take her wit him wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooo meraa handshum cutiepieeeeeee u rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk salli sahiba ne kia kia kaha tha bechare ko kia kia burraa kia with him insultd him buh hes a shweetheartttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt SO CLEAN HEARTED he doesnt keepppsss ne grudgessssssssssssssssssssEmbarrassedEmbarrassedClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
myyy jaannuuuuuuuuuuuuuuBig smileBig smileBig smilemajjjaaaa aagayaa
arhaina in lubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb wittttttttttttt arrhaaannnn krishuuuuuuuuuuuuuuEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kriyarockxbostanianlakshmi_paiabcd2PristineSoul

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
yeahhh ........i lubbed krishna when he was pulling shakti from arushi and said hamre saali hai woh ........krishna is such a man with a golden heart .........always cares for everyone even if sometimes ppl dont  do ........lubble krishna
lubb u so muuchh infact its increasingg day by dayy ......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshishPristineSoul

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
i know what u r trying to say i know krishna is clean at heart and innocent too but i cant stand him and her saali in one frame sorryOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.CrAzYREDPristineSoulArhainAshish

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

i know what u r trying to say i know krishna is clean at heart and innocent too but i cant stand him and her saali in one frame sorryOuch
Nazia... Ur right... Krishu is a darling... But dat Arghoosia around spoils the picture...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_paiCrAzYREDArhainAshish

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
My dear Arhaina and Surbhi... Krishu is a darling baby... Did u notice sumthng in that scene- KRISHU actually touched Arghoosiya on the shoulder while stopping her and KN... Dnt get me wrong dear but I cud nt stand that... It reminded me sumthing that I didnt want to think about... I hope u get it.

CrAzYREDtelstraArhainAshish

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

My dear Arhaina and Surbhi... Krishu is a darling baby... Did u notice sumthng in that scene- KRISHU actually touched Arghoosiya on the shoulder while stopping her and KN... Dnt get me wrong dear but I cud nt stand that... It reminded me sumthing that I didnt want to think about... I hope u get it.

Cooli noticed that Big smile but yaara dont feel bad it was nothing they wanted to show k cares for her saali personally i also di not liked it .actualy i cant stand A sharing frame with anyone i hope she was the one in the coffin kn madeLOL

akku8910ArhainAshishPristineSoul

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
OMG guyssssssssssssssssssssss i cant te4l u pppl how muchh i burnnn i how muchhh i get annoyed mad n actuallyy hatteeee d scenbes wen shes nearrr ma krishuuuuuu woh sirfff krishuu nai naa hamra arhaan b haiii..soo sochaa arhaina ka kaa haal hojata hogaaa beyyyyyy
buh ere m tlkin abt krishu 4 krishu arushi is jst his salliiiiiiiiii n prats is d onloy bibi n heroiney so dun worryy guyysssssssssss i justtt hoppeee tis arushi trakc gets finished asappp n i wanaa c ma babaaa n prats ki lub storyyyyyyyy n har jagha sirf babaa babaaaaa chhaiyee bas baat khatam

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoul

-KadaKLonda- IF-Addictz
-KadaKLonda-
-KadaKLonda-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Yeah arhania di,we appreciate this character,his innocence attract us,that's why we love him.......................................Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

Go to top