Scene EDITED again ????

Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

GEEEETTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

when d marriage is not gonna happen on 13 jan y th hell dey showed d promo saying tat 13 jan ko ayiye maan aur geet ki shubh vivaah me........yaha vivaah kya kuch bhi thik nahi huva hai.......W*H dey edited dat manisha part...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

sbs n sbb seg was mch btr.๐Ÿ˜•๐ŸคขHALDI scene was EDITED !!!! Many actual scenes was edited by d  Channel..Some of the scenes we saw in SBS/SBB was not there in today epi!!!! GEET buck up ed wake up !!! WHERE IS THE DREAMY WEDDING that all fans have waiting for??????FIRST SHEILA KI JAWANI...AND NOW HALDI... I think even the Mehendi sequence also will b edited..  for trps sake, dey bring NT & Brij back on frame .............. bt nothing will happen to geet only Brij will shot MSK.. right ??? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I noticed some haldi scenes were edited - the whole maan and manisha scene I was actually looking 4ward to that! ๐Ÿ˜† it seemed hilarious in sbb/sbs but im glad they had the haldi scenes - def cute maaneet scenes but you dont just have the wedding u have these rasams before the wedding - infact its part of the wedding - thats what they meant with the whole fat punjabi wedding lol. 

I want the wedding to happen too but I dont want it rushed at all and it would have been a rush job had they done it today. Enjoy the pre-marriage sequences! I know many people thought 13th jan they would see the wedding so i can understand the frustration but im just enjoying the show atm๐Ÿ˜Š
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
actualy it didnt say that the wedding is on the 13..i think it was that the wedding is starting frm 13 so the wedding drama and everythng might cm on saturday..............
Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i totally agree with you roshni
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: * ~ Roshni ~ *

I noticed some haldi scenes were edited - the whole maan and manisha scene I was actually looking 4ward to that! ๐Ÿ˜† it seemed hilarious in sbb/sbs but im glad they had the haldi scenes - def cute maaneet scenes but you dont just have the wedding u have these rasams before the wedding - infact its part of the wedding - thats what they meant with the whole fat punjabi wedding lol. 

I want the wedding to happen too but I dont want it rushed at all and it would have been a rush job had they done it today. Enjoy the pre-marriage sequences! I know many people thought 13th jan they would see the wedding so i can understand the frustration but im just enjoying the show atm๐Ÿ˜Š

Ihmmmmmm.... guess will wait .....................but Y THERE IS SOO mch eidting????
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: luvey

Ihmmmmmm.... guess will wait .....................but Y THERE IS SOO mch eidting????

Yea that seriously is annoying - i was looking 4ward to maan/manisha scene and they've been doing that alot recently but i guess they felt that was an unnecessary scene๐Ÿ˜• i dunno altho they should have kept it in!
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: * ~ Roshni ~ *

Agree to you completely.. I don't want the marriage to be rushed. I'm enjoying all the sequences to the core and its a decent pace.. Nothing seems to be dragging...