Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Scene EDITED again ????

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged

GEEEETTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

when d marriage is not gonna happen on 13 jan y th hell dey showed d promo saying tat 13 jan ko ayiye maan aur geet ki shubh vivaah me........yaha vivaah kya kuch bhi thik nahi huva hai.......W*H dey edited dat manisha part...AngryAngryAngry

sbs n sbb seg was mch btr.ConfusedOuchDeadHALDI scene was EDITED !!!! Many actual scenes was edited by d  Channel..Some of the scenes we saw in SBS/SBB was not there in today epi!!!! GEET buck up ed wake up !!! WHERE IS THE DREAMY WEDDING that all fans have waiting for??????FIRST SHEILA KI JAWANI...AND NOW HALDI... I think even the Mehendi sequence also will b edited..  for trps sake, dey bring NT & Brij back on frame .............. bt nothing will happen to geet only Brij will shot MSK.. right ??? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackb28

* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I noticed some haldi scenes were edited - the whole maan and manisha scene I was actually looking 4ward to that! LOL it seemed hilarious in sbb/sbs but im glad they had the haldi scenes - def cute maaneet scenes but you dont just have the wedding u have these rasams before the wedding - infact its part of the wedding - thats what they meant with the whole fat punjabi wedding lol. 

I want the wedding to happen too but I dont want it rushed at all and it would have been a rush job had they done it today. Enjoy the pre-marriage sequences! I know many people thought 13th jan they would see the wedding so i can understand the frustration but im just enjoying the show atmSmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129anshimanshiriyakhanitsmylifebossDesichiqneezAmoureuxmisty85

Ash1991 IF-Sizzlerz
Ash1991
Ash1991

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
actualy it didnt say that the wedding is on the 13..i think it was that the wedding is starting frm 13 so the wedding drama and everythng might cm on saturday..............

Desichiqneez

itsmylifeboss IF-Rockerz
itsmylifeboss
itsmylifeboss

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
i totally agree with you roshni

* ~ Roshni ~ *

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by * ~ Roshni ~ *

I noticed some haldi scenes were edited - the whole maan and manisha scene I was actually looking 4ward to that! LOL it seemed hilarious in sbb/sbs but im glad they had the haldi scenes - def cute maaneet scenes but you dont just have the wedding u have these rasams before the wedding - infact its part of the wedding - thats what they meant with the whole fat punjabi wedding lol. 

I want the wedding to happen too but I dont want it rushed at all and it would have been a rush job had they done it today. Enjoy the pre-marriage sequences! I know many people thought 13th jan they would see the wedding so i can understand the frustration but im just enjoying the show atmSmile

Ihmmmmmm.... guess will wait .....................but Y THERE IS SOO mch eidting????
* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvey

Ihmmmmmm.... guess will wait .....................but Y THERE IS SOO mch eidting????

Yea that seriously is annoying - i was looking 4ward to maan/manisha scene and they've been doing that alot recently but i guess they felt that was an unnecessary sceneConfused i dunno altho they should have kept it in!
Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Agree to you completely.. I don't want the marriage to be rushed. I'm enjoying all the sequences to the core and its a decent pace.. Nothing seems to be dragging...

* ~ Roshni ~ *

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top