India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay Piya scenes were rocking

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedToday was a real treat after we only got 2 minutes of Abiya. But i'm on cloud 9 now that this entire episode was revolved around them. Big smileLoved their chemistry together. I think these two actors Abhay and Vivian have cemented their bond because now their whole body language seems more connected. We as audience can feel their spark. Both have taken their chemistry to the next levek alright. Hope theres another power cute in the future but this time Abhay and Piya are locked in a steel wall for a full day then we'll see some real fireworks Embarrassed

Edited by matwamango - 13 January 2011 at 10:37am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enjoyinglifemi-neepearlasenaTOTAL-ROMANTICCharu21

asena IF-Rockerz
asena
asena

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
i think you made a typing mistake
you said Abhay and Vivian and i think you meant to say Piya
AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
ya.. i think it shoud be Pia LOL

Edited by purva_j - 13 January 2011 at 2:42pm
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

EmbarrassedToday was a real treat after we only got 2 minutes of Abiya. But i'm on cloud 9 now that this entire episode was revolved around them. Big smileLoved their chemistry together. I think these two actors Abhay and Vivian have cemented their bond because now their whole body language seems more connected. We as audience can feel their spark. Both have taken their chemistry to the next levek alright. Hope theres another power cute in the future but this time Abhay and Piya are locked in a steel wall for a full day then we'll see some real fireworks Embarrassed

Ahhhh haaaa..I wish teh same..Another power cut please..and a longer one..GOSH...it was super intense...LOVE ABHAY & PIYA..to the core

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index