shrianu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi all

I have been following this show since it started, in the early episodes did they not mention that pia's age is 17...so even misha should be around the same age and kabir is a year older so 18...

but the thing is they show misha(17) getting fully drunk....in their parties...not only her lot of other kids shown as their friends..are always..at the bar...seriously...whats wrong with Ekta?..if  she has done research and re-did few episodes..jus coz she was not statisfied..how can she miss these small details?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shrianu

hi all

I have been following this show since it started, in the early episodes did they not mention that pia's age is 17...so even misha should be around the same age and kabir is a year older so 18...

but the thing is they show misha(17) getting fully drunk....in their parties...not only her lot of other kids shown as their friends..are always..at the bar...seriously...whats wrong with Ekta?..if  she has done research and re-did few episodes..jus coz she was not statisfied..how can she miss these small details?

🤣 thats wht happens when CVs do not do their homework! 😆
One more Blopper re Blopper or rather carelessness! 😡 Why do they have to show the youth brigade as drunk??? 😡 That does not correctly represent the youth, leave alone teenagers! 😡

I too wonder - wht message does the CVs waana convey through these kinda things? 🥱