Additi_sjfan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pooji-

SJHug
how are u 
That was such a beautiful vm
me love it
keep up the gr8 work

Pooji..Hug I'm doing gr8... how abt u???
Thanks....Hug

Additi_sjfan IF-Dazzler
Additi_sjfan
Additi_sjfan

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AASUS

AASUS IF-Sizzlerz
AASUS
AASUS

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Sj 

Got know your hidden talent today. Interesting creations Among the three, Masha Allah stands out as it's so sweet , so like Prem and Heer. Glad you chose it. Thank you for sharing with us.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Additi_sjfan

Additi_sjfan IF-Dazzler
Additi_sjfan
Additi_sjfan

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by athisdagrh

Sj 

Got know your hidden talent today. Interesting creations Among the three, Masha Allah stands out as it's so sweet , so like Prem and Heer. Glad you chose it. Thank you for sharing with us.Smile

thanks so much athisda, this 3 arent my first actually... i used to make rudra-pihu vms... by zee suspended my first YT acc... n i didnt have the back-ups online.. took a break of nearly 3 mnths... n well premeer, what can i say... they r so magically... so started to make VMs agn....

hoping that to makeSmile

n thanks so much for liking my work... masha allah was my fav too.. cos of the song.. i was surprised no one made a vm on that song, it was perfect for premeer...Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

VideoMix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index