Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

RUdraaaaaaaaa go to heeellllll !!! (Page 7)

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by layna

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Who's going 2 help me open a Ruhu wedding thread ? (Sarcastic comment ,but I wish it was true, really )

ROFL , i will help you but with RuHu suhaag raat thread ROFL
Chal .Done. Let's start the party with some shopping.Rolling laughter emoticon (Laughing Emoticons)Rolling laughter emoticon (Laughing Emoticons)Rolling laughter emoticon (Laughing Emoticons)Rolling laughter emoticon (Laughing Emoticons)Rolling laughter emoticon (Laughing Emoticons)Rolling laughter emoticon (Laughing Emoticons)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

layna

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by crazy_bholi

Guys I thk he knows The truth behind Pihu's hysterical behaviour......he may want to protect Gauri from mental Pihu........hav u guys seen Latest promo.....thers some gunshot.........dont ko who victim will be

maybe, but throwing her out of the house will affect her too since she will be thinking what Pihu is doing while she is outside. i think there is no way Gauri can't be affected by Pihu's crazyness.but she is strong and has fighting spirit, so i trust her.
about Rudra, though i hate him tonight i want to trust him on this. let's seeConfused

Don't trust him. He isn't worth it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

layna

layna Goldie
layna
layna

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

til saturday i will pray for Gauri's happiness because there is no other issue, Rudra is her man (even if he himself doesn't want to be Ouch), she loves him, i cannot see Gauri devastatedCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

til saturday i will pray for Gauri's happiness because there is no other issue, Rudra is her man (even if he himself doesn't want to be Ouch), she loves him, i cannot see Gauri devastatedCry
Me neither. But, G needs a reality check ,she needs 2 know exactly how bad R is. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index