India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Rajnikant's cousin...

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL...She is the queen of witty one liners....the only human who can make even Maan laugh...and thats why he fell in love with her....read it somewhere...marry the person who can make u laff n cry...

The way she beaned him.Ouch....and then threatened to hit him again...zor se kaise maarte hain..maar ke dikhaon kya....she is too good...i couldn't stop laffing......LOL!!

And callin her groom Rajnikant's cousin on the day of the weddding...yeh to hamari sherni hi kar sakti hai....Cool.

or should i call her our shweet Gundi....she simply told Maan ...dont you dare remove my mark.....Maan...u are soo marked ..hooked ..n booked by our Hoshiarpur Express...she just marked her territory...Evil Smile.

i just wanna focus on the beautiful scenes we had today...coz soon we are gonna thrist for them....dont even want to go down the dark lanes of fear right now...

Thank u cvs...what a perfectly fantastic start to a dream wedding...Embarrassed

Edited by eveline - 13 January 2011 at 10:45am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10EternalLoveDhanyPGirngurpreet28SakshiGargmgdg_2010serialwatcher16ninandAmoureux-Priti11--Nightingale-blackb28

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged

And she also said nobody will dare to ask you how you got haldi on your face. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirngurpreet28mgdg_2010eveline

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnmgdg_2010eveline

PGirn Senior Member
PGirn
PGirn

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Nice post!!

So romantic n funny n the nokjhok was present!!

Love Maan Geet forever!

they just rock!!

:)

Yup lets focus on all good things!!

Everyone is so scared right now...so i guess post like this will bring back the the forum's wedding celebration environment!
come on GF members..Cheer up!

FOCUS on Maaneet n u'll be so happy!!! its their weddinggggg!

Edited by PGirn - 13 January 2011 at 10:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010eveline

SakshiGarg Goldie
SakshiGarg
SakshiGarg

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
really dat was sooo funny..........loved it each n every dialogue of dat scene!!!!! humari sherni to masha-allah.....kya roab hai uska...... waise maan bhi sirf usi ka roab sehta hai....warna koi aur use kuchh bol k to dikhaye...... loved it how geet said...."waise bhi aapse puchhne ki ko himmat hi nhi karega"ROFL.......soo true geet!!!

gurpreet28mgdg_2010eveline

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
LOL..watched the scene like a dozen times already!.. shes soo spontaneous.. with her gestures and her fantabulous expressionsROFL....

you're soo right... shes one adorable gundi!LOL.... a nutcase.. and yes i too love her possessive streak, and I bet Maan too... The way she threatens him around, he just keeps looking at her , yep we know 'tumaari yeh gundaagardi achchhi lagti hai mujhe' Day DreamingBlushing...

the fact that he lets her boss him around, threaten him,Blushing.. its sooo sexy!

PGirnmgdg_2010eveline

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I loved that last liner...how well she knows her hone wale hubby ka ruaab...n how cooly she takes advantage of it..!!!

Daadi was so right...no ordinary girl would have done for Maan...Yeh sherni hi use sidha rakh sakti hain.....LOL!!
ruslana Goldie
ruslana
ruslana

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
nice post

Go to top