Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Who Will SHOOT,, Who Will DIE - Page 2

angelarabia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 Arjun will come behind NT and grab the gun and in the struggle he shoots anne..... and on realizing that, he screams coz... u know he loves and blah. So he turns the gun on himself and says am coming after uuu! but not without NT so he shoots NT and shoots himself. Brij comes and grabs the gun and thinks * hey opportunity* and tries to shoot Geet , but too late cops are there, and so they think he killed everyone so, they take him ....👏 Maaneet will be sad for like a day and then ... oh well marriage will happen.😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishi2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry guys, but after seeing all these idiotic and ridiculous things bought in by CV's i have another plot -

Let brij and maan also join geet near swimming pool. both nt and brij fire shot at same time...maan gets a blade from thin air by his magical powers...throws the blade towards the bullet fired from nt's gun..bullet cuts into two halves..one goes in swimming pool and another goes towards the bullet fired from brij's pistol...second bullet cut into three halves...now four pieces go in four directions and hit maan, geet, nt and brij....

No offence intended...just my opinion
summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think arjun will get in the way...nd tht will save geet+maan's wedding and then arjun will confess to annie...thinking he's gonna die...but he miraculously get saved... nd then NT gets sent to jail... nd they all live happily ever after...

just my imagination!! AHH... hoping for the best...

but idk about brij??
misty85 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: varsh-mayur

hey my name is varshini im new to this forum.......i love  maneet.......my reply is kinda funny.....

Nayantara.....aiming at geet from one side........
Brij from otherside.............
Both of them aiming at geet.......who will kill & who will die?????

two will die...

Nayantara will shoot brij and brij nayantara...simple.....😉

😆 I was also thinking the same.😆😉👏🤣
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

NHEEEEEE......................

GEET & MAAN KO KUCH B NHE HONA CHAHYE.......

AUR JO MARZI MR JAYE.....

evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Yea Shinus..  u will be the one to answer our questions if they show it on SBB or SBS...  but I think they will keep the suspense..

I think Arjun will try to stop NT if he knows cause he is not bad at all he is the man with principle..  Brij??  He may try but let's see what Maan's security people are doing as NT is wondering in the KM.. 

It will be great that if Brij and NT shoot each other and get out of the show...  ha ha ha...

but I do not think they will spoil the wedding for Maaneet.. 
Edited by evasumi - 13 years ago
lody thumbnail
Will me to they drive my maind away thanks to them or maby we will Waite for ur sbs update right
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: mgdg_2010

so that's it ....😉

the cv's r succeesful....👏
they keep the suspense on...😳
actually not only u we r all in dilemma...😕

Completely agree to you.. and for that i guess the entire crew and CVs deserve a round of applause. Despite of all the spoilers, pictures, articles, sbs, sbb, umtv, etc, etc we are still not sure of whats gonna happen next... Hats off guyz really hats off...  Clap Clap Clap Clap Take a bow. You have managed to keep the suspense where we all felt that a lot has been given out in the promos and spoilers... 👍🏼
Maneet13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
okay let me try to answer this who will shoot
naintara will shoot
who will get shot who else brij
and guys i think arjun is not bad but he believe his sister and when he see her want to hurt geet he will get shock  off his life because he will came to know what bi?*****************ch his sister is like today eposide

and our beloved family will be save bye our maan geet dadima and Annie and the baby will be save the wedding is next week again
ArmaanBabii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i'M CONFUSED TO YAAR.....BUT GEET AND MAAN CANT DIE BCOZ ITZ DER DRAMA...WELL HAV TO WAIT N WATCH!