Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
.its because of AA secne TRPs are going down....its not how many watches are watching.....Its how long they watch Geet and...because of less time audience is watching geet nowdays....TRPs are sinking...But with 6 days week schedule....Cvs has to show something....but why they dont concentrate on Office staff....than AA batteries love story😡
Afrad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I never heard any word what AA told each other becoz I always mute or change the channel.
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i agree too... AA track is forced .... they both can go romance a tree and i m pretty sure that the tree would give out better expressions than both of them COMBINED !! ðŸ˜³

ugh... i actually whisper a silent prayer to god each time their scenes are over .... hoping that they won't come  back and torture my poor eyes... 

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
who loves aa track??? not me. i am gd dam against it from the beginning.

abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
No ways first of all Arjun's character is still grey & Annie knowing everything she is proposing him.... it will all eventually make Maan angry over Geet & dadima that they asked him to trust & give Arjun a chance...
I love Maaneet too much let any other couple make a place in my heart
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

so many options r open but cv are blind to see they r more interested in putting their foot on axe

yes many options are there these new writers messed it up resulting in low trp.
akspra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
vikrant is right. please we want to see only maan and geet as we started to watch the series due to their amazing chemistry if u are going to show more of arjun annie . then please we fans are quitting the show. please consider our humble request as we are very loyal fans of  feet serirs , don't loose ur  fans .
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuls11

.its because of AA secne TRPs are going down....its not how many watches are watching.....Its how long they watch Geet and...because of less time audience is watching geet nowdays....TRPs are sinking...But with 6 days week schedule....Cvs has to show something....but why they dont concentrate on Office staff....than AA batteries love story😡

kuls11 i read many posts where viewers complains that they shift channel to other shows when their scenes are shown you are right that is the biggest reason for dipping trp.

afgprincess786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
maneet are more than enough thank you very much, we don't need arjun&annie 
We want more posts friends,common this is the common platform,come here and raise voice,if we dont run a campaign and make makers realise Arjun and Annie track will drown the series,we would be left with crap and nonsense and with days passing,more and more viwers would go away and our beloved Maaneet and Drashti and Gurmeet would suffer and pay for it..

They work so hard,their acting is so commendable and these two menacing rats come and destroy everything..

I would rather take all the criticism on myself and those who feel I am spreading negativity,I am one khatra to series...I am myself a menacing rat,who creates alot of mess on this facebook platform..

I would rather face the music,read and listen to all the blaims,if it is helping Maan and Geet track,if it is futuristic and if Drashti and Gurmeet's hard work is getting complimented..and if I am potraying what masses feel,even those who dont have an account on facebook and india forum,who are not tech savy..

But want to make Nissar listen to their pleads...

Nissar dude,you may feel Vikrant Khatri writes what he feels..

You are right,but I also write what others next to me and close to me feel.....

Rather than be diplomatic and say good words about Arjun and Annie track...I would rather face criticism and face the music...

If it is in favour of Maan and Geet and Drashti and Gurmeet...

"We dont want Arjun and Annie track for more than 2 mins,we want Maaneet scenes for atleast 16 mins and as fillers you can use Adi,pinky,Romeo and Tasha track..

Common Nissar dude,I dont know how many realised or were able to figure it out...

But body doubles for Maan and Arjun were used in the scene where Maan blaims Arjun for getting brij in without confirming his background...

You can use body doubles to create scenes,boss..we are not cribbing over why are you not showing us what we want..

We are cribbing becasue we know you can show the scenes,we know uou have done it before for a long time and despite having the capability you are disrespecting your own talent...

Nissar dude dont do this atleast to yourself....if you have challenges...share with us..let fans know what are the issues you are facing...you wont I know..

But get this blunt right...

dont force fans to quit the show..please dont force fans...

Vikrant Khatri feels bad for team Geet,whose state is similar to a team

Who needs 2 runs to win in 6 balls with 5 wickets in hand and still looses the match becasue all five wickets are taken in one over,maikng them loose tha match..

If you think the above example is hypothetical,then Shaun Pollock has done this and holds the record..