Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Arjun,Annie are promoted by,Maaneet haters,r u 1?

GVVN Senior Member

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

ilnesesimonesimfanitzmehoneydhannakanu95priyaocthelenoftroyDhany--Preeti--sarrmMinozNandita5coasta_70afgprincess786abd_20fatim30ramita_nayalaksprageetmaanluvsur001mausam19Aleezzay..saumieemgdg_2010-Veritaserum-KyunkiImafankomlikaEchoesofpassion-Priti11-nanditasinghSilentsoulshali-Kash-FireSafireFireeNaughtynattyutopia88memad_Invincible_music_l0ver036blackb28

music_l0ver036 IF-Stunnerz
music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
I agree completely. I want to see Maan and Geet together, its their time these days with the whole sangeet shaadi and whatnot. No offence to Arjun Annie fans but nor are they good actors, nor do they serve some good purpose in the story line.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anthufatim30gurpreet28missmalikaSilentsoul-SMay31-

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
i agree but not abt geet haters supporting AA  track but annie is so expressionless and dere track is also so creepy,dey r moving at d supersonic speed wid dere love story and we have seen it many times in many shows..............its not so diff..........................so dat adds to d woes......

Edited by pooja83 - 13 January 2011 at 10:35am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anthufatim30missmalikamgdg_2010nanditasingh

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anthu

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

totally agree. i dont think so we need another love story when we have such a beautiful charismatic jodi. cvs we we are not bored of maaneet romance.

my pov parallel track doesnt mean another love track.leads can be rested by exploring other logical tracks.

like dev most important character cant be ignore. if actor leaving replace him.
what about vicky bring him in
sammera maan past shouldnt be ignore
why maan living with dadi where are his parents???
geet family what happen to them???

no offense to AA lovers with too much footage given to them i am wondering btw whose wedding is this??? we have waiting for their marriage for so long time  too much focus on their story killing essence for me.

i have no problem with nikunj she is fine for me but this track irritates me it would be really fun to watch intelligent brave dashing arjun as a villian giving takkar to mighty MSK.but making him love sick puppy and his love track with annie really killed his character for me!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anthusarrmutopia88

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

i agree but not abt geet haters supporting AA  track but annie is so expressionless and dere track is also so creepy,dey r moving at d supersonic speed wid dere love story and we have seen it many times in many shows..............its not so diff..........................so dat adds to d woes......

i second you on this....its not about haters...some are promoting AA track coz of the show too...some of us switch through the channels when AA moments are aired & this causing fall in trps hence some are doing so.
As for me..i tolerate them coz their presence gives some rest to leads & are one of the strong players in the plot so we cannot ignore them..Nikunj cannot act & the pace of their track is insensible ...& they are eating too much of screen space...thats what i hate about them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anthu_Invincible_

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

ooo u r so right
they r shaktimaan type lovers.....ShockedROFL
vikrant yes.... we support them but only for 2 mins....LOL

anthu

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
no offense to AA lovers with too much footage given to them i am wondering btw whose wedding is this??? we have waiting for their marriage for so long time  too much focus on their story killing essence for me.

seeing all the scary promos i wonder if AA will get married before our maaneet....just like four to five engagements, our maaneet is set for four to five marriages also i think...one marriage is over...blood se maang bharkar....and so on...anyway dont fear anne is a fast lady, she will get married before geet...

anthu

Go to top