Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thur Jan 13 Update: BB meet and Uppu overdose! (Page 4)

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Thank you Ranuja for today's update!!!

This Week started off good and going to end with Charu's annoyance dirty imagination. I really really wish Shubba Akka's predictions comes true! i hope so. I think director got more tortures for Thulasi soon, that's why he is making sure her exams are done first & so can drag her break time after exams for another 4-6monthsConfused & move the story around T/TA. Mr.K make sure you send TA back to bank, i don't want this psycho to say "Ennanga i can give you job in my dad's granite company so i can stare at you 24/7 & improve my kannale kattina thali's relationship". i hope loose TA doesn't blabber about his job matter to Charu as he didn't say everything to Thulasi.

What to say about our great Psycho in today's episode?!  this week they didn't show GW, i am looking FWD to see a week without BOTH GW/Psycho but that will be impossible anytime soon.

Edited by Ruby-86 - 13 January 2011 at 2:45pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikila10

Go to Thulasi and rasichufy how your wife prepares for the exams.

ROFLROFL Nikki, ur too much ma, how do u rasichufy preparing for exams ?!? Please tell me, it will be very useful for us students Wink But yes I was thinking TA should go help Thuls study by testing her on her physics and calculus and watever else B.Eng study ....LOL

Edited by ranuja12 - 13 January 2011 at 6:12pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaTheivamini_00TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

@Ranu  -now u got why i asked u, why u chose this title....i thought u guessed like me....now i got that which  salt is overdose in T 's kitchen......lol

LOL now i understand. In either case too much salt is bad for everyone Tongue
i pray for ur prediction but alas i'm going to stay pessimistic so no aapu for us fans but another problem for Charu might occur. She forgot to tie hair and is cooking, maybe some gets into the food ROFL

Edited by ranuja12 - 13 January 2011 at 6:51pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaTheivaTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dheshaana

I don't undertstand how a boy like Anand can get someone as pretty as and clever as Shyamala. What is the world coming to?? lol :p 

Lesson of the Day: There is someone out there for everyone including Comedy pieces like Anandh!

Edited by ranuja12 - 13 January 2011 at 6:14pm

ElystiaHema_MTheivaTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieKowsiSweetyGreen

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranuja12

@Ranu -now u got why i asked u, why u chose this title....i thought u guessed like me....now i got that which salt is overdose in T 's kitchen......lol

LOL now i understand. In either case too much salt is bad for everyone Tongue
i pray for ur prediction but alas i'm going to stay pessimistic so no aapu for us fans but another problem for Charu might occur. She forgot to tie hair and is cooking, maybe some gets into the food ROFL

Ranu, i have heard ppl say, if hair s there is in food na relationship will become strong itseems...grrr...i seriously find this irritating and totally absurd........i usually say ppl needed a reason to get rid of the mistake they did......lol........but sorry to say this.....i remember seeing her hair tied in the promo....i just cant take a risk watching again and confirm.....lol....we know we will be seeing the excelllent scene today.....
Angry

AnnaJayElystiaRanu.TheivaTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiSweetyGreen

Hema_M Senior Member
Hema_M
Hema_M

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Thank you for your wonderful update Ranu Akka Hug Hug,

Finally the two badjipaas sorry bujjipaas met LOL I am actually not much interested in that part,it is totally unbelievable ok if we want logic to be in everything we can't see any shows but then too this track seems to be totally out of Thendral except that it is Anand who is that Bujjipaa.She just saw,loved and was ready to marry OMG shocking how a girl can take a decision so quickly,she is ready to give her life to a stranger the moment she saw him???

This Charu is too irritating always dreaming of something stupid and which will never happen.That girl must understand just by keep saying things like "If I had married him...I am also like you to Tamizh....Is there someone who is going in between you too(when she saw the child hood photos of T&T)....I am a realation to you" for more than 100times she will not become his wife,soooo stupid D'oh D'oh.

I loved the way Tamizh defended his wife ie when Charu was asking "don't Thuls know cooking" he defended her saying "No no she cooks well but now she is busy studying" LOL even though Thuls don't know cooking he made up as such she always cooks and only today she was unable to cook LOL that was cute Embarrassed.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaRanu.Theivasand14Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiSweetyGreen

Hema_M Senior Member
Hema_M
Hema_M

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged

Ranu, i have heard ppl say, if hair s there is in food na relationship will become strong itseems...grrr...i seriously find this irritating and totally absurd........i usually say ppl needed a reason to get rid of the mistake they did......lol........but sorry to say this.....i remember seeing her hair tied in the promo...
Angry

Aiyo akka what if she she pluck some hair and mix in Saambaar or something LOL( that girl is crazy) and say that see how strong our bonding,we will become more closer..bla bla bla yuck nooo

ElystiaAnnaJayRanu.TheivaPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiSweetyGreen

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
@hema
She will do.....
but the bonding thingy logic is totally absurd.....i dont blv in that.....they might have used that as a reason to get rid of their mistake.....lol....crazy logic

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaHema_MRanu.KowsiQuelle-BelleSweetyGreen

Go to top