Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thur Jan 13 Update: BB meet and Uppu overdose! (Page 2)

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
@Akka:
ROFL ROFL Neenga too much criminal thaan LOL LOL. If Deepa spoils the food, her lalala dream is going to be ettatha kanavu only. Charu might run away and Kanagu may come and cook for everyone including Deepa. Athan Deepa irukkum podhu Kanagu illena eppadi Big smile. But the question is, even if the food is bad, if the great couple would tell her that or eat it w/o showing any kind of disguise in their faces? Ouch. But as TA asked her to eat with them, it would be super funny to watch Charu's face then ROFL.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayJanani20lakshyamRuby-86TheivaRanu.Rishi87TTfanArizes.Pearl.KowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

lakshyam Senior Member
lakshyam
lakshyam

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Thanks Ranu for a wonderful update.....

So atlast bujjima and bujjipa met today...Shyamala and Anands acting were good...
Though their first meeting was good..still not as romantic and thrilling as TA & Ts first meeting..Tongue

For a sec I was so happy to see TA after almost 2 days and immediatly they showed this psycho Charu to take away all the happiness...Angry

Stupid Charu keep enjoying your act now...do whatever you want to do now......once TA and T knows your true self...your chapter will get closed like Vels chapter and we viewers can once for all get rid of your stupid face...Censored

Shubba it will be really nice if something like what you said happens and Thendral ends with a very sweet TA & T romance...then that will be real pongal treat for us....Kumaran sir can you hear us?

Edited by lakshyam - 13 January 2011 at 11:17am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaRanu.TheivaRuby-86Janani20Rishi87TTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleNixkieKowsiSweetyGreen

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates!!

I am so happy that Anand finally met Shymala.  They are made for each other...both jokers hence a funny couple.  Anand was dumbstruck by Shymala and today his expressions were so funny.  I had a really good laugh from there.  Also Shymala seems to be crazy about Anand.  I can't believe she likes him this much!!  Now that they are together, I hope that Director will have less scenes with them.

Charu...seriously..I did not even recognize her.  She looks bigger and older today.  But...it was so cute to see TA buying food for Kuttima so she can study!!  Man...what an awesome couple our TT are.  TT still feel guilty for Charu but I noticed that they are starting to feel suspicious about her especially Tulasi.

Looks like Charu will stay the entire day and cook for them!!  I bet tomorrow TA praises her and that is when her dreaming will start.  It would be nice to see a small TT romance scene in front of Charu...I want to see her fuming! 

Tomorrow Charu will feel all happy that she got to cook for TA and is going to start her plan one by one.  I hope somehow TT dont eat the food and I want Charu to leave their asap.  But I doubt that...so TA should just eat and go fix his bank problem or go into the room and help Tulasi.  I cannot stand those two talking together while Tulasi is studying. 

Also..now I feel that Deepa is not at TT house.  I think she is elsewhere.

Overall this epi was good...hope tomorrow there is no Anand scene and I want to see what Charu does.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayJanani20lakshyamRuby-86TheivaRanu.Rishi87TTfanArizes.Pearl.KowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
But now i suddenly feel when Charu said tat to Thulasi "evara naan thaan kalyanam pannika iruntha neenga thadukka mudiyuma??" Tamil had a slight doubtful face on Charu.. did u all noticed tat frends..

So i pray Tamil must have a doubt on Charu always..Big smile

And today the new voice for (Srividya) Charu is not suitable for her role.. she should do her self dubbing..Thumbs Down

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20lakshyamTTfanKowsi

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Thank you for the wonderful update Ranu! You escaped from the "wonderful" scene and i got caught. For the past three weeks continously, i am getting Charu scenes, that is nice. Ouch

I thought Shyamala would go without revealing him her identity, but she did, it was fast their love track. Aanandh is really a stupid guy, he never could have loved Thulasi truely, then why the need of revenge on Thamizh so that he even wanted to see him dead. I really don't want Aanandh to get this much respect from everyone around him, he does not deserve it, and i don't think he is worth of that girl's true love and the girl itself. She seems to be possessive and if she comes to know that he once loved Thulasi, i think we could have another kind of Charu again (noo please, one is more than enough), guess she is going to dominate him. But the scene was very well shot. But the girl did not really blush. Shyam's expressions were funny when she described him. Hopefully after their meeting, we will be spared of their daily annoying phonecalls. Tongue

That is cute that TA buys her food not to disturb her with her studies and he wants her to become state-first, TA is so responsible when if it is Thulasi. This mental case came to their house and now directly to the kitchen. I could not really interpret Thulasi's expressions while she was welcoming Charu. Like smiles, i did feel too that this couple slowly got suspicious about Charu for a while. But then again, when Thulasi told her that she is like her sister, i was confused again. Kumaran, if only your hero had his job, this psycho would not have come to his house to cook for him, so please atleast for that and to save us from her, send him to bank job asap.Ouch

But this is really too much. I would never let another girl to cook for my hubby, especially when she was engaged to him earlier and after Thulasi was adviced few times by several well-wishers of hers. Confused

Shubba Akka, if only Deepa is at TT's house, that would be the greatest Pongal gift to us. Don't worry, i won't throw rotten eggs at you, but nice words at Charu Tongue.

Edited by Theiva - 13 January 2011 at 11:29am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaAnnaJayJanani20lakshyamRanu.Ruby-86Rishi87TTfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Frends from tomorrow there must be less number of tat Bujjipa Bujjima scenes..ore jollu mazhai thaangalae.. podhumada sammy..Unhappy

Now they must show new twists and turns from next week..Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanKowsi

Rishi87 Goldie
Rishi87
Rishi87

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

But now i suddenly feel when Charu said tat to Thulasi "evara naan thaan kalyanam pannika iruntha neenga thadukka mudiyuma??" Tamil had a slight doubtful face on Charu.. did u all noticed tat frends..

So i pray Tamil must have a doubt on Charu always..Big smile

And today the new voice for (Srividya) Charu is not suitable for her role.. she should do her self dubbing..Thumbs Down
ya i too noticed that TA becoming doughtful but next minint he is taking to her nicely

dubbing was not suiting charu's character Srividya may be buzy in other shoots

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20lakshyamTTfanKowsiSweetyGreen

Rishi87 Goldie
Rishi87
Rishi87

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiles86

Also..now I feel that Deepa is not at TT house.  I think she is elsewhere.

i too feel the same to there right side of TT house there is no hut and only wall is there in that place she cant hid it must be deepa's house or it must be some other place

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanKowsiSweetyGreen

Go to top