Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dheshaana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

i hatee that chaaru coming back into tamil's and thulasi's lyf. Athaan ellam mudinjapochu. Theree's no relation or link between her n Tamil's family. She'ss soo selfish. Ava nalla aliva if she carries on like a paithiyam. Her life will be completely wrecked byh her vibareetha aasai. Thulasi is not being cautious of her and not being careful of Tamil talking to Chaaru.

I don't undertstand how a boy like Anand can get someone as pretty as and clever as Shyamala. What is the world coming to?? lol :p 
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the nice title and update Ranuja, πŸ˜›

Bujjima and Bujjipa at last they get to meet each other..!! Shyam's expressions are very funny and a nice acting by him..!!πŸ˜‰
Waiter was also looking funny.. But Anand should not be happy so soon..!! Lets see..!! πŸ˜”

OMG Charu i don't want to say anything much about her except irritating😑..So tomorrow we all get to have the torture scene..😑!! I am really sorry for Theiva😭.. !! @Shubba akka your predictions are really nice and already enjoyed them by thinking in my mind..!!πŸ‘

Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update!!

Bujjipa and Bujjima were very very funny!!!! Thanga mudhiyela pa!!!

@ Sweety akka:
Yes naanum paartheen!!! Annaa piragu ondum kaanela!!

But TA Charu's sapaada sappidu "ovaar naalum vanthu samaikalam" appidi ethavathu sonna...😑😑!!!!
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kowsi

Thanks for the Update!!

Bujjipa and Bujjima were very very funny!!!! Thanga mudhiyela pa!!!

@ Sweety akka:
Yes naanum paartheen!!! Annaa piragu ondum kaanela!!

But TA Charu's sapaada sappidu "ovaar naalum vanthu samaikalam" appidi ethavathu sonna...😑😑!!!!

well said kowsi dear...πŸ‘

tat Tamil fool should not say tat evil Charu to come home and cook for them till Tulasi's exam is complete..😑😑 lets hope for the best tomorrow..πŸ˜†

Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Ranuja for today's update!!!

This Week started off good and going to end with Charu's annoyance dirty imagination. I really really wish Shubba Akka's predictions comes true! i hope so. I think director got more tortures for Thulasi soon, that's why he is making sure her exams are done first & so can drag her break time after exams for another 4-6monthsπŸ˜• & move the story around T/TA. Mr.K make sure you send TA back to bank, i don't want this psycho to say "Ennanga i can give you job in my dad's granite company so i can stare at you 24/7 & improve my kannale kattina thali's relationship". i hope loose TA doesn't blabber about his job matter to Charu as he didn't say everything to Thulasi.

What to say about our great Psycho in today's episode?!  this week they didn't show GW, i am looking FWD to see a week without BOTH GW/Psycho but that will be impossible anytime soon.
Edited by Ruby-86 - 13 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikila10

Go to Thulasi and rasichufy how your wife prepares for the exams.

🀣🀣 Nikki, ur too much ma, how do u rasichufy preparing for exams ?!? Please tell me, it will be very useful for us students πŸ˜‰ But yes I was thinking TA should go help Thuls study by testing her on her physics and calculus and watever else B.Eng study ....πŸ˜†
Edited by ranuja12 - 13 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubba

@Ranu  -now u got why i asked u, why u chose this title....i thought u guessed like me....now i got that which  salt is overdose in T 's kitchen......lol

πŸ˜† now i understand. In either case too much salt is bad for everyone πŸ˜›
i pray for ur prediction but alas i'm going to stay pessimistic so no aapu for us fans but another problem for Charu might occur. She forgot to tie hair and is cooking, maybe some gets into the food 🀣
Ranu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dheshaana

I don't undertstand how a boy like Anand can get someone as pretty as and clever as Shyamala. What is the world coming to?? lol :p 

Lesson of the Day: There is someone out there for everyone including Comedy pieces like Anandh!
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranuja12

πŸ˜† now i understand. In either case too much salt is bad for everyone πŸ˜›
i pray for ur prediction but alas i'm going to stay pessimistic so no aapu for us fans but another problem for Charu might occur. She forgot to tie hair and is cooking, maybe some gets into the food 🀣

Ranu, i have heard ppl say, if hair s there is in food na relationship will become strong itseems...grrr...i seriously find this irritating and totally absurd........i usually say ppl needed a reason to get rid of the mistake they did......lol........but sorry to say this.....i remember seeing her hair tied in the promo....i just cant take a risk watching again and confirm.....lol....we know we will be seeing the excelllent scene today.....
😑

Hema_M thumbnail
Thank you for your wonderful update Ranu Akka πŸ€— πŸ€—,

Finally the two badjipaas sorry bujjipaas met LOL I am actually not much interested in that part,it is totally unbelievable ok if we want logic to be in everything we can't see any shows but then too this track seems to be totally out of Thendral except that it is Anand who is that Bujjipaa.She just saw,loved and was ready to marry OMG shocking how a girl can take a decision so quickly,she is ready to give her life to a stranger the moment she saw him???

This Charu is too irritating always dreaming of something stupid and which will never happen.That girl must understand just by keep saying things like "If I had married him...I am also like you to Tamizh....Is there someone who is going in between you too(when she saw the child hood photos of T&T)....I am a realation to you" for more than 100times she will not become his wife,soooo stupid .

I loved the way Tamizh defended his wife ie when Charu was asking "don't Thuls know cooking" he defended her saying "No no she cooks well but now she is busy studying" LOL even though Thuls don't know cooking he made up as such she always cooks and only today she was unable to cook LOL that was cute 😳.