Thendral

Thur Jan 13 Update: BB meet and Uppu overdose!

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks da ranu for the awesome update

So finally  Shyamala plays around with Anand.....how many angles for them ......they are showing their eye to eye reaction from all angles.....too much really....😡

So full kattu at hotel......and his reaction when he knew about her whereabouts were too good....Shyam did that so well.....So another marriage proposal settled.......

Hmm.....what a timing Charu.......U are going to cook for them.......
And do u expect this TA would praise your cooking skills and would kiss the hand that cooked.....Sorry my dear......If my guess works out....he would seriously going to spit your food and you are going to be seriously disappointed as a pongal treat for us......

Deepa, deepa is  going to play around i feel....she is going to learn that charu is cooking when she visits Thulasi and i fell she would come back without anyones knowlege and is goign to spoil the food....probabaly overdose of salt or spice.....I serisously wish this happens.......
pls director sir....atleast this time let my prediction br true............OMG....why does my brain think like a criminal.............and it serisously works overtime.......😆😆😆

Theiva if this happens....give me a special treat.....😛...if not dont throw rotten eggs....😛

@Ranu  -now u got why i asked u, why u chose this title....i thought u guessed like me....now i got that which  salt is overdose in T 's kitchen......lol
Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Ranu for the nice detailed update with good comments!😊

Could not digest this Anand Jollu🤢. Since Shyamala has met Anand, hope they don't show more of them in the coming weeks too. But all of these are to bring up the ganja matter up after Charu track gets over.

Too much Kodumai from Charu today! Her look at Thulasi, the voice used for he today, her dress, her hairstyle, her glasses., really irritating to see her 😈. And the way she looked at Thulasi....unbelievable..so much jealously and thimuru shown in that look. But loved when Thulasi went and stood next to TA.😉

I think in tomorrow episode TA would praise her food and the hands that cooked it and this Psycho is dreaming of him kissing her hands. Sick of her.😡

Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Ranu for the fast and wonderful update!...narrow escape from psycho's day dream....poor Theiva tomorrow...and poor viewers ...nice Pongal gift...vazhga Thendral team...😡😡😡

Woww...psycho again with that same thalai viri kolam....why in auto?...psycho please don't ask TA to drop u back....she and her sympathy creating dialogs are sickening on every single scene that she is showing up....

Now we know why psycho is dreaming like that....i bet TA ularufied something stupid after eating the food...so that perverted psycho is day dreaming like that...Mr.TA...please don't praise something stupid....after eating psycho's food......i hope director doesn't make viewers to get irritated to the core as Pongal gift..

this loose couple better not let psycho to cook everyday...as she wont be hesitate to camp if she get a right reason to do so......cause she is waiting for that eagerly..uhh...i cant imagine her every day at their house...cooking thinking that she is cooking.to her husband.....please no..then psycho will say she lived as TA's wife in that house....god save us..

Thulasi please stop saying "ennale than ellam"....and TA too...even if TA married that psycho she should have tortured TA after wedding...with her obsession and over possessiveness...
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks maa Ranu for the wonderful update 🤗. Your title is 😆.

Finally, the Bujjis meet each other. Ithoda niruthikonga, we don't need further details of their annoying love track. Shymala looks like a chinese girl, but very cuteee 😳. Anandh proved again that he is a mokkai piece. Ennadhu, un lifela un bujjima va vida pretty girl paathathu illaiya...nalla vizhinjufying this police constable 😆. But it was quite funny, but they had too many minutes..sigh...

Vanthittaanga psycho madame, what does she want in the morning in T&T's house, jobless stupid. And disgusting human, she wants to cook for them 😡 😡. TA is going to praise her cooking skills and she will go to her disgusting lalala land and dream of a kiss 🤢 🤢. TA, don't go into the kitchen please, and don't ever try to help that psycho. Go to Thulasi and rasichufy how your wife prepares for the exams. Ithila Thulasi vera, she is like my sister.....grrrrr......😡 😡. And she was looking very "nice" in that stylish dress.

@Akka, if only what you said happens, you will get more huggings from me. 😳 😛. 
Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thank you Ranuja dear for the superfast update of this Bujjipa Bujjima's first look romance episode...👏

It was very very funny..😆

Todays episode was very funny in the first two parts as our Bujjima and Bujjipa saw first time face to face and our Anand Bujjipa Jollupa aayitaaru..😆

Ore lunch treat and romance thaan rendu perukkum.. Kalakittannga..Anand unakku semmma luck thaan.. as all the boys will dream of getting a wife like Shyamala who is rich and beautiful too..😃

When tat Anand just stares at her was very funny and when she said dei come sit down tat was very hilarious.. Anand paartha comedy hero mathiri irundhaan..😆

Now the last part evil Charu enter the dragon mathiri to Tamil house.. and nalla oru cook place vaangitta kitchen le..she feels so happy  as if she is Tamil's wife cooking in the kitchen.. semma chance for her suddenly..😡

And frends did u all noticed tat Charu's voice is changed i feel some other lady has dubbed for her in todays episode.. i feel she dint go to dubbing..😆

Now i feel tomorrow tat will be Charu's dream of tat Tamil kissing her hands which was shown in the promo as she will feel like tamil praised for her cooking she done so well..its disgusting to see on Bhoghi day....😡

Happy Bhoghi & Pongal to all my dear IF frends here!!🥳
Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks ranu for the super update
i was happy that the promo scene will be a dream but now i am afraid she may put any vaciam pills and make TA to kiss her hand oh god that shouldnt happen 😭
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Noxeus - Even if my prediction fails....i seriously dont want ur prediction of dropping her back in his bike should come true... 😛
please over torture venam dir sir....😡

Deepa if u spoil the food i will appreciate ur smartness......also additionally be smart enough to  puncture his bike and go.....😆😆😆😆🤣

Kadavule....pls stop me turning into a criminal........
Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Akka:
🤣 🤣 Neenga too much criminal thaan 😆 😆. If Deepa spoils the food, her lalala dream is going to be ettatha kanavu only. Charu might run away and Kanagu may come and cook for everyone including Deepa. Athan Deepa irukkum podhu Kanagu illena eppadi 😃. But the question is, even if the food is bad, if the great couple would tell her that or eat it w/o showing any kind of disguise in their faces? . But as TA asked her to eat with them, it would be super funny to watch Charu's face then 🤣.
lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks Ranu for a wonderful update.....

So atlast bujjima and bujjipa met today...Shyamala and Anands acting were good...
Though their first meeting was good..still not as romantic and thrilling as TA & Ts first meeting..😛

For a sec I was so happy to see TA after almost 2 days and immediatly they showed this psycho Charu to take away all the happiness...😡

Stupid Charu keep enjoying your act now...do whatever you want to do now......once TA and T knows your true self...your chapter will get closed like Vels chapter and we viewers can once for all get rid of your stupid face...🤬

Shubba it will be really nice if something like what you said happens and Thendral ends with a very sweet TA & T romance...then that will be real pongal treat for us....Kumaran sir can you hear us?
Edited by lakshyam - 13 years ago