Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thur Jan 13 Update: BB meet and Uppu overdose!

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanayoshinishoobhanaNinspiritkamz22ElystiaJanani20lakshyamHema_MsushavviZEESXYTheivaJanuRuby-86vijisridharRishi87sand14mini_00TTfanPearl.OLGNESArizes.CarynQuelle-BelleShemmoVani19NixkieKowsinithya..SweetyGreen

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Thanks da ranu for the awesome update

So finally  Shyamala plays around with Anand.....how many angles for them ......they are showing their eye to eye reaction from all angles.....too much really....Angry

So full kattu at hotel......and his reaction when he knew about her whereabouts were too good....Shyam did that so well.....So another marriage proposal settled.......

Hmm.....what a timing Charu.......U are going to cook for them.......
And do u expect this TA would praise your cooking skills and would kiss the hand that cooked.....Sorry my dear......If my guess works out....he would seriously going to spit your food and you are going to be seriously disappointed as a pongal treat for us......

Deepa, deepa is  going to play around i feel....she is going to learn that charu is cooking when she visits Thulasi and i fell she would come back without anyones knowlege and is goign to spoil the food....probabaly overdose of salt or spice.....I serisously wish this happens.......
pls director sir....atleast this time let my prediction br true............OMG....why does my brain think like a criminal......Ouch.......and it serisously works overtime.......LOLLOLLOL

Theiva if this happens....give me a special treat.....Tongue...if not dont throw rotten eggs....Tongue

@Ranu  -now u got why i asked u, why u chose this title....i thought u guessed like me....now i got that which  salt is overdose in T 's kitchen......lol

Edited by shubba - 13 January 2011 at 10:38am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayTheivaRanu.Janani20lakshyamRuby-86Rishi87TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Thanks Ranu for the nice detailed update with good comments!Smile

Could not digest this Anand JolluDead. Since Shyamala has met Anand, hope they don't show more of them in the coming weeks too. But all of these are to bring up the ganja matter up after Charu track gets over.

Too much Kodumai from Charu today! Her look at Thulasi, the voice used for he today, her dress, her hairstyle, her glasses., really irritating to see her Evil Smile. And the way she looked at Thulasi....unbelievable..so much jealously and thimuru shown in that look. But loved when Thulasi went and stood next to TA.Wink

I think in tomorrow episode TA would praise her food and the hands that cooked it and this Psycho is dreaming of him kissing her handsOuch. Sick of her.Angry

Edited by beatricepearl - 13 January 2011 at 10:25am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaRanu.Janani20lakshyamTTfanRishi87Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Thanks Ranu for the fast and wonderful update!...narrow escape from psycho's day dream....poor Theiva tomorrow...and poor viewers ...nice Pongal gift...vazhga Thendral team...AngryAngryAngry

Woww...psycho again with that same thalai viri kolam....why in auto?...psycho please don't ask TA to drop u back....she and her sympathy creating dialogs are sickening on every single scene that she is showing up....

Now we know why psycho is dreaming like that....i bet TA ularufied something stupid after eating the food...so that perverted psycho is day dreaming like that...Mr.TA...please don't praise something stupid....after eating psycho's food......i hope director doesn't make viewers to get irritated to the core as Pongal gift..

this loose couple better not let psycho to cook everyday...as she wont be hesitate to camp if she get a right reason to do so......cause she is waiting for that eagerly..uhh...i cant imagine her every day at their house...cooking thinking that she is cooking.to her husband.....please no..then psycho will say she lived as TA's wife in that house....god save us..

Thulasi please stop saying "ennale than ellam"....and TA too...even if TA married that psycho she should have tortured TA after wedding...with her obsession and over possessiveness...

Edited by Noxeous - 13 January 2011 at 10:39am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJaylakshyamRanu.Ruby-86TheivaRishi87TTfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiSweetyGreen

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Thanks maa Ranu for the wonderful update Hug. Your title is LOL.

Finally, the Bujjis meet each other. Ithoda niruthikonga, we don't need further details of their annoying love track. Shymala looks like a chinese girl, but very cuteee Embarrassed. Anandh proved again that he is a mokkai piece. Ennadhu, un lifela un bujjima va vida pretty girl paathathu illaiya...nalla vizhinjufying this police constable LOL. But it was quite funny, but they had too many minutes..sigh...

Vanthittaanga psycho madame, what does she want in the morning in T&T's house, jobless stupid. And disgusting human, she wants to cook for them Angry Angry. TA is going to praise her cooking skills and she will go to her disgusting lalala land and dream of a kiss Dead Dead. TA, don't go into the kitchen please, and don't ever try to help that psycho. Go to Thulasi and rasichufy how your wife prepares for the exams. Ithila Thulasi vera, she is like my sister.....grrrrr......Angry Angry. And she was looking very "nice" in that stylish dress.

@Akka, if only what you said happens, you will get more huggings from me. Embarrassed Tongue

Edited by Nikila10 - 13 January 2011 at 10:45am

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJaylakshyamJanani20Ruby-86TheivaRanu.Rishi87TTfanArizes.Pearl.KowsiNixkie

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Thank you Ranuja dear for the superfast update of this Bujjipa Bujjima's first look romance episode...Clap

It was very very funny..LOL

Todays episode was very funny in the first two parts as our Bujjima and Bujjipa saw first time face to face and our Anand Bujjipa Jollupa aayitaaru..LOL

Ore lunch treat and romance thaan rendu perukkum.. Kalakittannga..Anand unakku semmma luck thaan.. as all the boys will dream of getting a wife like Shyamala who is rich and beautiful too..Big smile

When tat Anand just stares at her was very funny and when she said dei come sit down tat was very hilarious.. Anand paartha comedy hero mathiri irundhaan..LOL

Now the last part evil Charu enter the dragon mathiri to Tamil house.. and nalla oru cook place vaangitta kitchen le..she feels so happy  as if she is Tamil's wife cooking in the kitchen.. semma chance for her suddenly..Angry

And frends did u all noticed tat Charu's voice is changed i feel some other lady has dubbed for her in todays episode.. i feel she dint go to dubbing..LOL

Now i feel tomorrow tat will be Charu's dream of tat Tamil kissing her hands which was shown in the promo as she will feel like tamil praised for her cooking she done so well..its disgusting to see on Bhoghi day....Angry

Happy Bhoghi & Pongal to all my dear IF frends here!!Party

Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 January 2011 at 11:07am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyammini_00TTfanRishi87Arizes.Pearl.Kowsi

Rishi87 Goldie
Rishi87
Rishi87

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
thanks ranu for the super update
i was happy that the promo scene will be a dream but now i am afraid she may put any vaciam pills and make TA to kiss her hand oh god that shouldnt happen Cry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamJanani20TheivaTTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
@Noxeus - Even if my prediction fails....i seriously dont want ur prediction of dropping her back in his bike should come true... Tongue
please over torture venam dir sir....Angry

Deepa if u spoil the food i will appreciate ur smartness......also additionally be smart enough to  puncture his bike and go.....LOLLOLLOLLOLROFL

Kadavule....pls stop me turning into a criminal........Ouch

Edited by shubba - 13 January 2011 at 10:59am

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJaylakshyamJanani20Ruby-86TheivaRishi87TTfanPearl.KowsiQuelle-BelleNixkieSweetyGreen

Go to top