India-Forums

Love this new track!

blokes Goldie
blokes
blokes

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
FINALLY! Time for sweet revenge. I want Ranveer to bite the dust and fall at Rukmi's feet and beg her to become his wife. He is not worthy of even licking her chappals. Sadly, she is still in love with him- that cannot change. Oh well! So much for my fantasies of revenge!LOL!

I like this new Guruji- he is certainly wise and centered. for a change TV is portraying a decent Guru. I wonder when Deep will be exposed- am tired of his murders and Chanchal's machinations. 

What say you all?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sacaremajustchillVasusenaRadheya

Garkhelsun IF-Dazzler
Garkhelsun
Garkhelsun

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I agree I love this new track, but I am dying for Deep's truth to be revealed .. the man is an evil sod... and where is Padma.. she needs to be there for Rasal .. I also think Mohit will find something out about Deep .. I am glad Moomal and Mohit are there , and it looks like something is developing with them .. I also want BT to see the real face of Chancal and then to give her one tight slap..  that would be awesome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blokes

blokes Goldie
blokes
blokes

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Yes! I agree. I want Chanchal's pardafaash soon! I am tired of her evil wicked ways. I cannot imagine how she has lived in that household for so many years being so wicked and no one knows her true nature- it is too weird. Deep is so old and still her husband doesnt know anything about her? Dah!
mary78613 IF-Sizzlerz
mary78613
mary78613

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
I can say only 3 words for this track "Im lovin it'..!!!!!!!!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blokes

blokes Goldie
blokes
blokes

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
I wish Rukmi had told her dad about Ranveer's dad being killed by the Deep guy. 
abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blokes

blokes ur wish is answered as her father has aligned the facts without Rukmi needing to tell him anything and has also put forth in front of TAYA ji... Smile
blokes Goldie
blokes
blokes

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

blokes ur wish is answered as her father has aligned the facts without Rukmi needing to tell him anything and has also put forth in front of TAYA ji... Smile
Abhi dream- I cannot believe that sweet Rasal will be so easily swayed by her mother's poisonous words. She went out of hand by slapping Rukmi today- whatever the jealousy may be, how can she forget how much that same sister sacrificed for HER? We can write off a bit of her craziness owing to her pregnancy but not all of it. She has not bothered to think for a moment how she would have felt when she saw her husband and love of HER life wedded to her own sister (Rasal) and still go about her daily routine and getting verbally abused by all.

I am sorry, but Rasal's character has suddenly morphed beyond recognition.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GarkhelsunRoshini1494

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

Abhi dream- I cannot believe that sweet Rasal will be so easily swayed by her mother's poisonous words. She went out of hand by slapping Rukmi today- whatever the jealousy may be, how can she forget how much that same sister sacrificed for HER? We can write off a bit of her craziness owing to her pregnancy but not all of it. She has not bothered to think for a moment how she would have felt when she saw her husband and love of HER life wedded to her own sister (Rasal) and still go about her daily routine and getting verbally abused by all.

I am sorry, but Rasal's character has suddenly morphed beyond recognition.

blokes I agree with u ... Till now I was able to associate Rasal's hatred for Rukmini but the SLAP went a little out of proportion.. How could she SLAP Rukmini that too for such a petty thing, I know she was irked, frustrated, her mind is not working but still the action of Rukmini was not much.. I really want Rukmini to say YES for this marriage and live the life exactly as Rasal was living b4 Ranbeer's memory loss..

But I knw this dream is nt possible the IDIOT that Rukmini is..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ria_1989Roshini1494

Go to top