Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 13th Jan 2011 - Page 2

Tulsey thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Tanya for your wonderful update.

something or the other keep happening....now it is Varsha's conception problem....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
serves Varsha right for being a ace *****
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
The Varsha twist was predictable, I feel sorry for Satish in all this. Her selfish decision is what caused this to happen.

Why can't the CVs focus more on ArMan's love story? I want to see more focus on their lives instead of their focus on other people's lives
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

The Varsha twist was predictable, I feel sorry for Satish in all this. Her selfish decision is what caused this to happen.

Why can't the CVs focus more on ArMan's love story? I want to see more focus on their lives instead of their focus on other people's lives

i agree wit u...satish doesnt deserve dis...even bhavna doesnt deserve this.....dey rlli wanted a child....bt cuz of varsha dis has happend....

deep388 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Is it evil of me to say I think the CVs did a great job by making Varsha suffer the news of being not able to become a mother? 😕 I have absolutely no sympathy left for this character I'm sorry to say, I've seen her selfishness and how ungrateful she is too much onscreen now for me to even remotely give a toss about her and what she suffers through...Hopefully, Archu does not suffer this same fate, or I will lose it!!! So perhaps this is just me saying that Karma is biting her now...You reap what you sow Varsha, lagta hai yeh baat kisi ne tume bataiya nai hoga? 😕😭
sur_aur_taal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this show is like every other .. like karol bagh where the main couple is always solving everyone elses problems and never having time for themselves
Darkangel_MoMo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thxs 4 da update!

i thk they shud show smth new nw! Its da same track again!

nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thx for the update...aaw that sucks for Varsha & Satish
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, you rock!!!!!