Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

THE DARK INVITATION (Page 3)

Simi.Sweet IF-Rockerz
Simi.Sweet
Simi.Sweet

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

U knw wat i watched dat epi yesterday as i was unable to watch it dat day..............d first thought which came to my mind was about dis black invitation card only !!!!!ROFL
nd no doubt when misha saw d black coloured paper in shaurya's hand she understood dat it must be raichand's invitation card onlyROFLROFL
ok so d matter goes like.......
"You r invited  to d b'day party of our 200 yrsssssssssssssss old sssssssson..............nd plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cum to quench ur thirsssssssssssssssssssssst nd get sumthing to quench ourssssssssssssssssss!!!!"ROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFL 200 yrs old LOLomg ya awesome yaarROFLROFLROFLROFL  by the way i just rememberd 1 thing haseena said we give surprise party to abhay evry year"ConfusedSURPRISE EVRY YEAR!! LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
OMG i didnot pay ne attention to datROFLROFL
how can dey give him a surprise every year????ROFLROFL
he must be prepared for hisssssssssssss surprise alreadyROFL
spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mugdharajatfan

U knw wat i watched dat epi yesterday as i was unable to watch it dat day..............d first thought which came to my mind was about dis black invitation card only !!!!!ROFL
nd no doubt when misha saw d black coloured paper in shaurya's hand she understood dat it must be raichand's invitation card onlyROFLROFL
"You r invited  to d b'day party of our 200 yrsssssssssssssss old sssssssson..............nd plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cum to quench ur thirsssssssssssssssssssssst nd get sumthing to quench ourssssssssssssssssss!!!!"ROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFL 200 yrs old LOLomg ya awesome yaarROFLROFLROFLROFL  by the way i just rememberd 1 thing haseena said we give surprise party to abhay evry year"ConfusedSURPRISE EVRY YEAR!! LOLLOLLOL
yaaaaaaa ,LOLLOLhay and how they are alive ,i just dont know till today,till today we have never seen them drinking blood ,then how come they are still alive LOLLOLLOLLOLsochne wali baat he LOL

Edited by monayafan - 15 January 2011 at 12:26am

Simi.Sweet

Simi.Sweet IF-Rockerz
Simi.Sweet
Simi.Sweet

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged

yaa abhay will b like ohhh god 11th jan the  "SURPRISE PARTY DAY"D'ohmom has no other plans to do the only surprise for him this year will b pia LOL ( neglecting that his bday is nt 11th jan he knows pia is invited he knows his so called surprise party) by the way in college all r roming with the black cards then n haseena came to college to give the cards even when abhays thr ConfusedLOL uhmmm ok leave it leave it !!! ROFL

Befikre

Simi.Sweet IF-Rockerz
Simi.Sweet
Simi.Sweet

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monayafan

yaaaaaaa ,LOLLOLhay and how they are alive ,i just dont know till today,till today we have never seen them drinking blood ,then how come they are still alive LOLLOLLOLLOLsochne wali baat he LOL
yaaaaLOL but we always see chaandeena with a glass drinking so mayb they do drink but abhay i saw him drinking only in the 1st epis LOL lagta hai piya ko dekhkar uski pyaas bhookh mit gayiLOL 
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged

yaa abhay will b like ohhh god 11th jan the  "SURPRISE PARTY DAY"D'ohmom has no other plans to do the only surprise for him this year will b pia LOL ( neglecting that his bday is nt 11th jan he knows pia is invited he knows his so called surprise party) by the way in college all r roming with the black cards then n haseena came to college to give the cards even when abhays thr ConfusedLOL uhmmm ok leave it leave it !!! ROFL
just tell me one thing ,in india is there any college who allow their parents to come to college just like that LOLLOLLOL

Simi.Sweet

spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by monayafan

yaaaaLOL but we always see chaandeena with a glass drinking so mayb they do drink but abhay i saw him drinking only in the 1st epis LOL lagta hai piya ko dekhkar uski pyaas bhookh mit gayiLOL 
bilkullllllll LOLLOLLOLpiya
sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
nice topic

black is d only colour

ye dekhke hi logo ko saq ho jaana chahiye

nd the raichnds r lik hume apna raaz chupana he

Simi.Sweet

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index