India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

THE DARK INVITATION (Page 2)

VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Hope Piya did not buy Abhay cake made of black colour ie Charcoal cake.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLROFLROFLROFLSillyROFLSillyAlso hope there is no hidden camera inside the cake because if it goes inside Abhay's stomach Piya will get and advanced view of a Vampire's internal functioning.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi.Sweetkaushiki9

SahiPakdeHain IF-Sizzlerz
SahiPakdeHain
SahiPakdeHain

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
really agree ...............................oh god ........................

but its 2 funny ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi.Sweet

Simi.Sweet IF-Rockerz
Simi.Sweet
Simi.Sweet

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
OMG...........thanks for ur all replies
omg u guys r too great its soo funny ROFLROFLROFL
Simi.Sweet IF-Rockerz
Simi.Sweet
Simi.Sweet

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

"we invite u to the bday party of abhay raichand please do come ur coming itself is a gift for him Evil Smile....(u know in wht senceWink)..
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

OMG u r 2 gd yaar

u cracked me laughing like mad in ur very 1st post
BDW welcome 2 our world of action dear....Hug

hope u'll post more and more.......
awaaaa thankuEmbarrassedLOL i m glad my post made u laugh that was the main purpose to creat an environment of fun n laughter lolz  Big smile ya i will surely post more Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9Ritzie

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
U knw wat i watched dat epi yesterday as i was unable to watch it dat day..............d first thought which came to my mind was about dis black invitation card only !!!!!ROFL
nd no doubt when misha saw d black coloured paper in shaurya's hand she understood dat it must be raichand's invitation card onlyROFLROFL
ok so d matter goes like.......
"You r invited  to d b'day party of our 200 yrsssssssssssssss old sssssssson..............nd plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cum to quench ur thirsssssssssssssssssssssst nd get sumthing to quench ourssssssssssssssssss!!!!"ROFLROFL

Edited by chakku - 15 January 2011 at 12:05am

Simi.Sweet

Simi.Sweet IF-Rockerz
Simi.Sweet
Simi.Sweet

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumadear13

Yesterday when Pia took the birthday cake for Abhay she too got the box wrapped in BLACK. I think she knew abt Raichand's colour preferances !!!!!!Wink
Really!!! oh godLOLLOL i didnt notice that may b cuz i m soo used to the blacks in thr LOL everywhere black!! by the way raichands se kabhi kisi ne poocha nahi ke whether they change cloths or bath atleast i saw abhay's dress different in 2 places once in panchi's party n 1 his own party but both black n even haseena changed n wore a saree but i can't remember about Mr chaandROFL
so raichands wear black eat black think black n thr world is blackLOL uhmm sorry for this blacky jokeD'oh
may b when pia becomes the raichand bahu she will have to wear black dresses par i think use khaana bannane se fursat mil jaayegi she need not prepare any food for them only have to get blood frm somewhere mayb n also no need to wash clothsROFLhmm hey i think tats why raichands r rich kyunki they dont buy any cloths so paisa bachatLOLLOLLOLLOL
wo kehte hai na "bahu apne pariwar ki raksha ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hai" so she might donate some blood to raichands every month  lolz n haseena sasuma will haunt her(in the sence if shes jealous sasu) by saying to ne aaj bartan nahi dhoye to mein tera khoon pee jaungi
spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
oh my god,this is too dam funnyLOLLOLROFL,black invitation cardLOLLOL

Simi.Sweet

spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mugdharajatfan

Originally posted by sumadear13

Yesterday when Pia took the birthday cake for Abhay she too got the box wrapped in BLACK. I think she knew abt Raichand's colour preferances !!!!!!Wink
Really!!! oh godLOLLOL i didnt notice that may b cuz i m soo used to the blacks in thr LOL everywhere black!! by the way raichands se kabhi kisi ne poocha nahi ke whether they change cloths or bath atleast i saw abhay's dress different in 2 places once in panchi's party n 1 his own party but both black n even haseena changed n wore a saree but i can't remember about Mr chaandROFL
so raichands wear black eat black think black n thr world is blackLOL uhmm sorry for this blacky jokeD'oh
may b when pia becomes the raichand bahu she will have to wear black dresses par i think use khaana bannane se fursat mil jaayegi she need not prepare any food for them only have to get blood frm somewhere mayb n also no need to wash clothsROFLhmm hey i think tats why raichands r rich kyunki they dont buy any cloths so paisa bachatLOLLOLLOLLOL
wo kehte hai na "bahu apne pariwar ki raksha ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hai" so she might donate some blood to raichands every month  lolz n haseena sasuma will haunt her(in the sence if shes jealous sasu) by saying to ne aaj bartan nahi dhoye to mein tera khoon pee jaungi
LOLLOLLOLLOLoh my god "khhon pee jaungi" "bahu" "sasuma"LOLLOL

Simi.Sweet

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index