India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Starrry vms!!!![CLOSED] (Page 5)

starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Hey guys! have to say something.This is the second time that my yt account has been deleted on the basis of copyright claim by dmclAngry.I am very dissappointedCry.I thank all the people who watched my vms and love them.The main thing that i would like to say is that i am gonna upload whatever i have in my kitty once again for the last time 'coz i am pretty unsure about this new account as wellConfused.Since all arman vms are claimed as copyright materials by dmcl,i doubt even this account to survive.THAT'S THE REASON I HAVE DECIDED TO UPLOAD MY NEW VMS ON ZSHARE.IF U HAVE PROBLEMS AND WOULD LIKE TO WATCH VIDEOS ONLY ON YOUTUBE, THEN FEEL FREE TO SHARE UR OPINIONS.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherrySpartacusbhavni88

starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mansi96CuteCherrystar_wars-SushitaLover-bhavni88SpartacusFairyfariaarchanamanavPiyatrix

-SushitaLover- IF-Dazzler
-SushitaLover-
-SushitaLover-

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
gr8 work starryClap
Fairyfaria IF-Dazzler
Fairyfaria
Fairyfaria

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Beautiful Vm Starry!!
Minion23 IF-Sizzlerz
Minion23
Minion23

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
all ur vm's are amazing!!! i love them so so much!!!! please if you have time could please prettly please create a vm on sushant and ankita on the song aas pass hai khuds unplugged version from anjaana anjaani????i would appreciate it so much and im sure it would be amazing Smile 
CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
aww loved both the videos. Thumbs Upand both da songs are so good too.Big smile thank you for making their vm on their cute proposal and u have captured it so welllBig smile and sorry for ur accountUnhappy da stupid dmclAngry
starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Sushant ankita vm on the unplugged version of the song AAS PAAS HAI KHUDA from Anjana Anjani movie.Hope u all love it.Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherrybhavni88FairyfariaMinion23

Minion23 IF-Sizzlerz
Minion23
Minion23

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Thumbs UpTHANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS AMAZING!!!! Dancing

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index