Pavitra Rishta

Starrry vms!!!![CLOSED] (Page 33)

starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Claire0206

Thanks Starrry. 

Really appreciate your  efforts  for doing  the vm's to keep us entertained.  Good One.

Thanks dear!!!would love to entertain u all via vms.Big smile

starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Hi Starrry13,
I LOVED it!!!! I knew you would create an amazing vm with that scene.
The inclusion of that beautiful single red rose was so romantic. As if Sushant/Manav gave that rose to Ankita/Archana.

The music was so fitting, as you usually select the perfect song for your vms. What's the name of this song, Starrry13? It was so soothing, like the rain that was falling. Everything matched so perfectly.

I feel so honoured that you created a vm especially for me. I'll always treasure this gift from you.Hug.
Hey dear aunt love u too!!!Embarrassed the credit goes to u as well for suggesting such an amazing arman scene[ the best of all arman rain scenes till now]Smile. The very moment i watched the particular scene the song "Rimjhim rimjhim" from 1942 Love Story came to my mind and yeah it suited pretty well too!!! Big smileLove u aunt and take care!!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swtbaby

thanks for da pm
Thanks dear!!!Big smile
starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nycsweetie

beautiful VM
Thanks buddy!!!Big smile
-SushitaLover- IF-Dazzler
-SushitaLover-
-SushitaLover-

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
gr8 wrokClap
starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
@ Claire0206suanshootingstar27bollywoodcrazed-Braveheart-swtbabyAsthernycsweetie, Thanks to everyone who loved my vmsSmileI may not be available throughout the next month but any vm requests on any particular scene or suggestions are most welcome in this threadEmbarrassed.Love u all and will soon come back with an exciting vmBig smile.Thanks for ur support till now!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index