India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Starrry vms!!!![CLOSED] (Page 29)

starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged

Hi PRians!!! well firstly a big hug and thanks to u all for watching my vms and appreciating my work and even giving ur valuable suggestions.

Till now have been able to make many arman as well as sushita video mixes,enjoyed my work tooSmile.But the irony is i have to focus on my higher studies and i need time for that.As u all might know that vm making is very time consuming job and i have to spend hours to make one proper video.For my studies am sorry to say that i need to stop vm making for a while.I hope u all will agree with me.Without ur love, i would have achieve nothing.A big thank u for all my thread viewers.Instead of boring u with my conversation its better to post the vms i made so that u all enjoy them.Though i may stop making vms but u all are most welcome to visit my thread as all the vm links are posted on the first page.Am sure u will not miss me 'coz PR Land is bestowed with very talented vm makers/vidders and my friend pavinder aka Pewind will entertain u all with her wonderful vms in my absence.Thanks.Embarrassed

Arman Tu Hi Mera Rab Romantic vmHeart
[My Favourite among all]

http://vimeo.com/24375945

Arman Aajao Meri TamannaHeart

http://vimeo.com/24374434

Arman Jiya Dhadhak Jaye RomanticHeart

http://vimeo.com/24410931

Arman Ke Bin Tere [Post leap vm]Heart

http://vimeo.com/24411941

Edited by starrry13 - 11 June 2011 at 2:57am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

citrusyvishwapMamanaPEWINDsuan..Sonii..lunza

starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Hey!!! its true that am quitting as a vidder but not as a PRian!Wink will now be active in most of the forum topics:D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

citrusylunza

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Hey I understand that you want to concentrate on studies and I respect it... I've always loved your VM's. If you feel bored sometimes or have time, then do think of making more!! All the best!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starrry13

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
loved all your VMs and song selections .. atb for your higher studies :))

starrry13

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
We can understand,
ATB for your higher studies, and thank you for all the wonderful VM's of ArMan to cherish...Hug
Hasta pronto

starrry13

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Hi Starrry13,
So sad to hear of your temporary retirement. I understand, though, and wish you all the best in your studies. I know you'll be very successful in this regard, as you have been with your vms.

You are a very talented young lady, and I'm sure we'll be able to keep in touch via pms. Thanks for all your vms, and I'll continue to watch them all. Take care, God bless, and talk to you soon!!! Sent with lots of LOVE!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

citrusystarrry13

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Heh...Starry...very very nice VMs..as usual...Thumbs Up

I just look the 3 last one..My good..I've tears in my eyes...
You mixed old and new...scenes superb idea...

I know it demand great work and time for VMs...but don't stop here..
I always encourage you..cause you have a great talent...Vms after VMs...you proved that...

I know perhaps you want to do..something else or you studies take time too...but don't stop making Vms..Take a long break if you want...

When I  watched you VMs...these scenes..please me very much...after what we saw..the following days...these scenes...calm me...really...

Thanks a lot..Starry..for your fabulous VMS...I'll miss you...
and I know not only me...Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

citrusystarrry13suan

starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Hey I understand that you want to concentrate on studies and I respect it... I've always loved your VM's. If you feel bored sometimes or have time, then do think of making more!! All the best!! 
Hey thanks buddy!!!Smileam missing making vms so much though only a few days have been passedOuch.Well to be frank with PR taking leap and Manav[sushant] getting rich i couldnot resist more nowLOLLOL.So will definitely think of making vms in the futureWink.Call me mean i will accept it.Bhai sushant ke liye kuch bhi karega!!!!!Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index