Posted: 29 April 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nycsweetie

g8 VMs
Thanks buddy!!!!Big smile

starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Hi PRians!!!Smile made one arman vm this time on the most favourite song played a many times in pavitra rishta,Tum jo aaye from OuatimTongue.To call this song as PR anthem may not be wrongBig smile.Here is the vm,enjoy!!!Embarrassed

PR Anthem:

Edited by starrry13 - 11 May 2011 at 6:32am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Claire0206PEWINDshootingstar27star_warsThaneelunza..Sonii..suanbonnefilleomshreejaanu

PEWIND Senior Member
PEWIND
PEWIND

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Fantastic vm !Wink

as usual tum se better aur koi nahi vm bana sakta hainEmbarrassed You rock!

Kudos to u darling! great job!Big smile

Edited by PEWIND - 04 May 2011 at 6:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starrry13

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Hi Starrry13,
Once again, WOW!!  WOW!!  WOW!!

Perfect!!!  Music, scenes, pictures (stills?), length of video... everything was perfect. I LOVE this song. In fact, when I heard it for the first time, which was on PR, I immediately fell in love with it after only hearing the first few lines. It might be hard for some people to believe this, but that is the truth, and whenever I hear this song I think of Arman, because I first heard and loved the song when watching PR.

Starrry13, you made me smile from the start of the vm. Half-way through the vm, I had tears in my eyes because of the sense of "pavitra" I felt watching it. Some of the scenes brought back wonderful memories of the early days of PR, when Arman were more "innocent" in their relationship and with each other.

You also included scenes from the more recent past, as well as current times. This made the vm absolutely delightful. A joy to watch!!! Great job once more. God Bless you!!!!!    

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mamanastarrry13Thaneeshootingstar27lunza

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Hey dear Hug,

This VM was a treat to watch .Love your song choice cuz I can only think of ArMan when I hear this songEmbarrassed Loved watching the initial stages of ArMan's pavitra rishta that you used in this VM. Overall it is fab video Thumbs Up 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

starrry13Thaneeomshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
I'll second Omana in wat she has said. I cant visualise anyone else than ArMan for this song. My fav too eversince it has been played on ArMan.Wink
It is in fact PR National Anthem.
Starry u r my fav Star. I love all ur VMs n they r getting better n better. PerrrfectClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

starrry13Thaneeshootingstar27

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged

Starry.Smile...What to say...Just absolutely perfect...A BIG PERFECT AS MADHURI STYLE.Clap...its so Fabulous what you did...You are great..Thumbs Up...For me this song..yes..first time I heard  its on PR...
and when I hear this song...I have this image when Manv is cooking..for Vaishu Marriage...Archu..hair...flow..and flow on Manv...Thier Eyeslocks..as usual...Heart.superb..starry...

Mix..old and recent scenes...very good Idea...I like too when they were innocent...in old scenes...Starry...Just contnue..making us dreaming...by these two. and your wonderful..VMs...Day Dreaming

I feel you did that with passion...and love..keep going on...As I said to you we must always do things we like in life "as possible of course."..Thumbs UpTill the begining to the end..I keep..smiling...and waiting what will come after this Pic or this scens..Continue dear...you are talented...

Edited by Thanee - 09 May 2011 at 6:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starrry13suan

dhahi Senior Member
dhahi
dhahi

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
OMG!!! All are too good, superb, wonderful, fantastic, out of the world.
Thank you so much for the message, even though I've watched some of ur vms, missed many & get to watch them all here.
Watched all in a stretch & now i'm like I had elixir of my life Day Dreaming
I've had so full but still want more.

If u dont mind, can you get me Arman-Sushita VMs on the songs "Tera Hone Laga Hoon" and "Khudha Jaane Na". I dont know why I really feel these songs are made for our Arman & Sushita. I realy wanted to c them perform for these songs.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starrry13suan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index