Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Starrry vms!!!![CLOSED] (Page 23)

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Hi Starrry13,
What can I say? Once more, you have amazed me with the quality of the vms you produce. Your vms remind me of Sushant's performances in JDJ4. When you think a performance is so amazing that it would be hard for him to top that one, the following week he returns with yet another truly superb and outstanding dance which takes your breath away.

Your vms have the same effect. Just when I think you've produced such an amazing vm that would be hard to beat, you return with even more fantastic vms. You are an amazing talent, Starrry13. I loved them all, especially "tere ore". I love that song and the pictures/scenes were outstanding!!! Thank you so much. You always bring a smile to my face and a cheer to my day because of your vms. I also am madly in love with Arman/Sushita, and these vms allow me to revel in their "beautiful" moments over and over again.

Take care, Starrry13, and have a great day!!

Edited by suan - 25 April 2011 at 12:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starrry13

Mamana Senior Member
Mamana
Mamana

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Excellent, enjoyed them. Thanks

starrry13

Claire0206 Senior Member
Claire0206
Claire0206

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Great VM's and Thanks Starrry for sharing with us.  Good  job.

starrry13

vishwap Senior Member
vishwap
vishwap

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot . Great VMs. Enjoyed them a lot!

starrry13

starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Fabulous VMs ClapClapClap
Enjoyed watching them Day Dreaming
Thank you and keep up the good work Tongue
Hey thanks yaar!!!Big smile
starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akashspartan

Oh ghosh such a romantic numberHeart

Teri ore Akshay's songDay Dreaming
Wow fantabulous one buddy, just lubed it!!!!!!!!!!ClapApprove
Thanks Akash!!!Big smile My entire effort was to make the videos more romantic.Hope i have succeeded in doing so.Embarrassed

Spartacus

starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by star_wars

Thanks starry, lovely vms.  Love the last one.Day Dreaming
Thanks buddy!!Smile I really want  to upload that vm on youtube,but unfortunately 'coz of dmcl i couldnotOuch.Anyway thanks.Big smile
starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Hi Starrry13,
What can I say? Once more, you have amazed me with the quality of the vms you produce. Your vms remind me of Sushant's performances in JDJ4. When you think a performance is so amazing that it would be hard for him to top that one, the following week he returns with yet another truly superb and outstanding dance which takes your breath away.

Your vms have the same effect. Just when I think you've produced such an amazing vm that would be hard to beat, you return with even more fantastic vms. You are an amazing talent, Starrry13. I loved them all, especially "tere ore". I love that song and the pictures/scenes were outstanding!!! Thank you so much. You always bring a smile to my face and a cheer to my day because of your vms. I also am madly in love with Arman/Sushita, and these vms allow me to revel in their "beautiful" moments over and over again.

Take care, Starrry13, and have a great day!!
Love Love Love ur post Aunt!!!Embarrassed Everytime i read ur posts its feels as though i have won everythingTongue.No need to say u offer great amount of encouragementSmile.It really feels great when u admire me for my workSmile.I just want to stand upto ur expectationsStar.Love u and take care!!!Embarrassed

suan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index