The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starrry13

starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akashspartan

Clap Good one buddy...........
Thanks Akash!!!Smilemost of my vms are random as i indulge in making vms everytime i sit on my computerWink.U can say am very crazy about that.LOLLOL
starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Yet another awesome creation MsStarry Clap  
It was so dreamy Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Nice scene selection as always Thumbs Up I love your work dear Tongue

Oh thanks a ton yaar!!Tongue a few scenes were repetitiveConfused but then nothing matters more  than people liking my workBig smile.Thanks buddy.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27

starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thanee

Hi Starry...Star among Star..Star

Just fabulous these two VMs..yes..I watched Zindagi..do pal ki...too..superb...I really like this Vm..too..you choose..several cute scenes..old and New..Each scene match with the song....its was great...Sorry if I'm late for my comment..but even I don't comment..you know each time..you make a VM..surely..i'll be always here to  encourage you...and I will say You improve yourself dear..really...Thumbs UpSmile don't worry....

Saibo VM...cute scenes too...just as usual you made me dreamingDay Dreaming
You have good choice for the scenes...

Just continue on what you like...you'll succeed....

Bye..and sorry for being late...Smile

Thanks Thanee!!!Smileu r defo a great supportApprove evident from ur post.Naah dont say that ur lateEmbarrassed.I would say am early in posting vms in this threadLOLLOL.@bold: i loved itSmile.No matter what u do if u r interested in doing that no one could stop u from acheiving successStar.It reminded me of aunt sharonSmile.She too is a great supportStar .She tells things in a very pleasing way.EmbarrassedThanks.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaneesuan

starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebaby92

Nice VM
Thanks dear!!!Big smile
starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by star_wars

Nice VM Starry. 
Thanks star_warsSmile.It means a lot!Big smile
omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Nice VM Starry n yes u keep entertaining us n make us drool over ArManTongue
U chose all my fav scenes. ArMan in red Day Dreaming, on the roofWink, playing holiTongue...
Love itHeart

Edited by omshreejaanu - 18 April 2011 at 7:42am
suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Hi Starrry13,
How are you my dear? Missing you as I haven't heard from you for a while. So happy today when I saw the post re your new vm. As usual, the vm was outstanding. I love the song "Shaibo", so melodious and soothing. Then you added such amazing scenes which matched perfectly, as you always do. Such a romantic vm. Thanks so much for bringing happy moments into our lives with your wonderful Arman vms!!!

Starrry13, you made me sooooooo happy and proud of you with your comments to Thanee. I'm very, very happy to know that my posts re your vms mean so much to you. I'll always be there for you in all your endeavours. Be happy always, and keep up the good work!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index