Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Starrry vms!!!![CLOSED] (Page 20)

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Hi Starrry13,
An amazing vm, as usual! To tell you the truth, after reading what this vm was about, i.e. the various emotions, I felt very happy because I know the high quality of your vms. I must say, I was not disappointed at all.

The song was truly beautiful, melodious and soothing. The scenes matched perfectly, and the length of the vm was just right.

Always happy to watch your vms and I hope you keep producing more vms regularly for us. I'll never tire of watching them. Thanks. God Bless!
Have a great day!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starrry13

Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
hey starrry wonderful vm n loved ur choice of song n the scenes matched the song Wink loved ur vm and also the previous vm yoon shabnami n shukhran allah were just too awesome i was unable to see ur vms as my exams were goin on but just saw it now. make more would only love to see ur work gr8888 job keep it gng Wink
thanxxxx a lot for the pm Big smile

starrry13

starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Hey loved all ur repliesEmbarrassed and am really thankful to all of u who watched my vms and appreciated my workTongue.As i have already posted earlier still i would love if u have any suggestions or u want some change in my vmsSmile.As far as am concerned i really dont know how much i may have improved or how bad is my workConfused.Those who watch my work better knowSmile.So guys feel free to give ur valuable suggestions and feedbackSmile.Once again thanks for liking my work.This is for all of u:Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27ThaneeGuggu_Mintysuan

starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
hey guys my new arman vmSmile.i had posted purely arman and even said that it is just a trailer movie toh abhi baaqi hai.so guys this is the main vmTongue.Enjoy!!!Embarrassed

My version of saibo arman romantic vm:Heart

Edited by starrry13 - 11 May 2011 at 6:35am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

prachitmansi96Claire0206Thaneestar_warsSpartacusmaneeshaFlunzafafiarchanamanavsuanswtbaby

Spartacus IF-Dazzler
Spartacus
Spartacus

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Clap Good one buddy...........

starrry13

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Yet another awesome creation MsStarry Clap  
It was so dreamy Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Nice scene selection as always Thumbs Up I love your work dear Tongue

starrry13

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Hi Starry...Star among Star..Star

Just fabulous these two VMs..yes..I watched Zindagi..do pal ki...too..superb...I really like this Vm..too..you choose..several cute scenes..old and New..Each scene match with the song....its was great...Sorry if I'm late for my comment..but even I don't comment..you know each time..you make a VM..surely..i'll be always here to  encourage you...and I will say You improve yourself dear..really...Thumbs UpSmile don't worry....

Saibo VM...cute scenes too...just as usual you made me dreamingDay Dreaming
You have good choice for the scenes...

Just continue on what you like...you'll succeed....

Bye..and sorry for being late...Smile

Edited by Thanee - 17 April 2011 at 11:20am

starrry13

swtbaby IF-Sizzlerz
swtbaby
swtbaby

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Nice VM

starrry13

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index