All VM's are awesome, loved romantic oneDay Dreaming 

Hope your exams went well Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starrry13

starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Thanks everyone for ur love and especially ur best wishesHug Ah finally the xams are over now!!!Big smile What i was doing for the last two weeks ???Confused Naah i dont think i have spend time studying if u see during this period i was very much busy in making vms,vms and vmsLOLLOLLOL.But then everything went wellEmbarrassed.Both my exams and my vms!!!!!TongueThanks once again for ur love and support Tongue.One thing i will never forget to mention these arman vms helped  me a lot to relieve from xam stress.Wink
Anyway posting arman stuff now.U see i never get tired of making arman vms.LOLLOL

Arman sushita romantic vm:

And here is archu's sad version suggested by shootingstar27!!Smile
http://www.hostingcup.com/mx1974yft0w2.html

U may check this vm too it's my first ever short romantic vm on my favourite couples.Embarrassed

Enjoy!!!!Tongue

Edited by starrry13 - 11 May 2011 at 6:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27suan..Sonii..

PEWIND Senior Member
PEWIND
PEWIND

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
the yun sabnami Vm was PERFECT!! everything matched the song the scenes ! Just Beautiful..have told u bfr but wil tel you again..im a big fan of all ur Vms:) GOOD JOB!

starrry13

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
starry13 Hug,

Firstly, Congratulations in getting through your exams Tongue I'm glad it turned out well Tongue

Thank you so much for making the Vm and dedicating it to meHug. I'm so touched Cry, its one of the sweetest thing anyone have ever done for me in IF Hug .You're a Star.

I absolutely loved it Tongue.The song choice was brilliantThumbs Up.Perfect song for Archu.You included a clip with Punni,i love the little angel Hug.The part I loved the most was Archu saying she doesn't want to be a mahaan. I've always loved that scene so thank you so so much for including that sceneHug

Fab work on Arman Sushita romantic VM.The song and clips were so dreamy Day Dreaming

I only follow PR so only know ArManWink.Love the clips you picked for them Tongue  

Edited by shootingstar27 - 04 April 2011 at 7:16am

starrry13

starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PEWIND

the yun sabnami Vm was PERFECT!! everything matched the song the scenes ! Just Beautiful..have told u bfr but wil tel you again..im a big fan of all ur Vms:) GOOD JOB!
Aww love u pavinder!!!Tongue thanks yaar for being such a wonderful support and motivating me to make more arman vmsBig smile.Love u!!!Embarrassed
starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

starry13 Hug,

Firstly, Congratulations in getting through your exams Tongue I'm glad it turned out well Tongue

Thank you so much for making the Vm and dedicating it to meHug. I'm so touched Cry, its one of the sweetest thing anyone have ever done for me in IF Hug .You're a Star.

I absolutely loved it Tongue.The song choice was brilliantThumbs Up.Perfect song for Archu.You included a clip with Punni,i love the little angel Hug.The part I loved the most was Archu saying she doesn't want to be a mahaan. I've always loved that scene so thank you so so much for including that sceneHug

Fab work on Arman Sushita romantic VM.The song and clips were so dreamy Day Dreaming

I only follow PR so only know ArManWink.Love the clips you picked for them Tongue  
@ Black: Oh thanks buddy!Big smile really am feeling much happy now much relievedSmile.And am more than happy that u loved the sad version,Tongue though i couldnot find the desirable scenesOuch.Anyway it feels great when u are appreciated for ur hardworkSmile.Thankuuuu!! HugComing to archu's scene where she shares her feelings with her mom , i was moved when for the first time i watched the scene.But everything is fine nowBig smile.Our Archu is happily living along  with her caring hubby Embarrassed.Yeah abhi family complete nahin hui par woh bhi bahuth jald hojayega!WinkThanks!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27suan

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged

Very very god Job...as usual...

Superb VM.....i like it...Thumbs Up

Pehli Nazar..very good song...One dau if you can...

make one vm...just with our Sushita/Arman.....

AS I see you got your exam...congratulations..dear..wish you all the best...for future....

Bye...and continue make us dreaming....Jia and you do fabulous Job here......Pewind too.

Edited by Thanee - 05 April 2011 at 1:03am

PEWIND

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Hi Starrry13,
WOW!!  WOW!!  WOW!!  Once again, amazing vms, especially the romantic one.......... song, scenes!  We, the fans, can visualise our dreams of Sushita/Arman, through your vms. Thank you so much!!
The sad vm is also fantastic. One feels Archana's pain. Song absolutely perfect! You're an amazing talent Starrry13!!!

Edited by suan - 05 April 2011 at 7:10am

shootingstar27

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index