Posted: 28 March 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
wonderful mixxxxxxx gr888888 work

starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Hi Starrry13,
WOW!  WOW!  WOW!  WOW!  WOW!  Your BEST vm ever!!!! You made me cry........... tears of joy and happiness. I feel soooo happy to see such beautiful scenes with Sushant and Ankita who exude such happiness themselves. I LOVE this song, and it suits them and the scens perfectly!!!  You truly have amazing talent for this form of creativity.... I hope you are able to include this love of yours in whatever profession you enter in your future, because it is true happiness and joy when you can do what brings you joy. everyday, and can earn an income from it.

If it is at all possible, I hope one day you are able to gift Sushant and Ankita with a CD of your vms, especially this one. I promise you, they will view them, and especially this one, over and over again, and also cry tears of joy.

Thank you, thank you, Starrry13!!!  You have made me very happy today! Keep up your good work, and may God always bless you!
@red: oh aunt! am so happy nowEmbarrassed.Once again ur post brought smile on my faceSmile.love u a lot!!!!Hug and i love the thing u said that including love in whatever we do brings joy and happiness.yeah aunt i enjoyed making this vmBig smile.Infact i myself watched it 5-6 times after it's completionLOLLOL.I am very much in love with sushita's cuteness and charmEmbarrassed.And am glad that my vm made u happyTongue.Be happy always and yeah take care!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CuteCherry

awww staryyy this was such a beautiful videoThumbs UpDay Dreaming all the dance moves and the scene went with the song selectionThumbs Up

Awesome job with itBig smile and what happened to ur other videos. did the stupid dmcl took it all like alwaysCry i don't why do they have to interfere with only sushita videosAngry but thanks for the new vm.Big smile

keep making more.Smile
Thanks cherryTongue i love making romantic vms and what more better to make vms on lovely sushita the romantic pair on indian televisionWink.Thanks once again!Embarrassed

CuteCherry

starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Thanks Starry. I think we shud b really thankful 2 u for entertaining us n making us dream. Pr mein na sahi, at least we r watching romance in ur vms.
Keep it up buddyStarClap

Aww thankuuu so much osjEmbarrassed.Glad that my vm entertained uTongue.Next time will make more nice vms.Wink
starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thanee

Starry.Star...Once again..what to say...just fabulous...Clap

very very great Job..Good choice for the song...and each scenes matched ...Superb superb...I really like your VM..

I watch it several time..you know that...Smile

Fantastic...keep it on.....Thumbs Up
Bye...

thanks thanee for liking my vmTongue.Even i watched it a many times as i personally loved this vm of mine.Embarrassed
starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavni88

great job..

loved it..always thought that at 2..13..sushant says 'I love you'....

could be wrong..who knows..Wink

will keep dreaming...

all the best to our fav jodi...Wink
Thanks bhavni!Embarrassed yeah i agree with u sushant defo said 'i love u' to our anki.SmileThis time we cannot be wrong!Wink
starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Hi Starry,

Fabulous VMs as usual Thumbs Up Loved it Tongue  You incorporated their Holi performance which I love. They looked super stunning there Tongue 

Loved the song choice as well. Looking forward for more.  
Thank u buddy!Tongueyeah i thought the holi performance suits better for the chosen song and  i was right!Big smilei loved the clips of the performance especially at the end of my vm where sushita was stunning in red.EmbarrassedLook i am admiring my own vm here.LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27suan

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
very nice VM

starrry13

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index