India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Starrry vms!!!![CLOSED] (Page 14)

Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Hi starry wat a big surprise u hve given me thanxx a lot for uploading it on youtubeClap now i will download it bcoz i loved that vm and also thanxx for uploadind mere hath mein vm on youtube bcoz i wanted to see that vm but i was unable to see as it was uploaded on zshare. Do making more vm and uploading on youtube, i just love ur vms thanxx a lot and do make a vm on tere liye song from veer zara also when get time take care Wink you r aStar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starrry13

starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

MamanaPEWINDCuteCherryThaneebhavni88AstherbiryaniSpartacus..Sonii..sensodynesuanomshreejaanunycsweetie

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Wow Starry that was fab Clap
Blended every beautiful scene of Sushita / ArMan, loved the choice of song too.
Thank youHug

starrry13

PEWIND Senior Member
PEWIND
PEWIND

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
WOW!!!!!  love love love love love it!!!! the song selection was awesome and i love the way u mix the scenes and the song..its So BEautifulWink

starrry13

Spartacus IF-Dazzler
Spartacus
Spartacus

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
HugAwesome one buddy,

oh kash i could also create something as good as this oneDay Dreaming

its just brilliant!!!Hug

starrry13

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Hi Starrry13,
WOW!  WOW!  WOW!  WOW!  WOW!  Your BEST vm ever!!!! You made me cry........... tears of joy and happiness. I feel soooo happy to see such beautiful scenes with Sushant and Ankita who exude such happiness themselves. I LOVE this song, and it suits them and the scens perfectly!!!  You truly have amazing talent for this form of creativity.... I hope you are able to include this love of yours in whatever profession you enter in your future, because it is true happiness and joy when you can do what brings you joy. everyday, and can earn an income from it.

If it is at all possible, I hope one day you are able to gift Sushant and Ankita with a CD of your vms, especially this one. I promise you, they will view them, and especially this one, over and over again, and also cry tears of joy.

Thank you, thank you, Starrry13!!!  You have made me very happy today! Keep up your good work, and may God always bless you!

starrry13

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
awww staryyy this was such a beautiful videoThumbs UpDay Dreaming all the dance moves and the scene went with the song selectionThumbs Up

Awesome job with itBig smile and what happened to ur other videos. did the stupid dmcl took it all like alwaysCry i don't why do they have to interfere with only sushita videosAngry but thanks for the new vm.Big smile

keep making more.Smile

starrry13

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Thanks Starry. I think we shud b really thankful 2 u for entertaining us n making us dream. Pr mein na sahi, at least we r watching romance in ur vms.
Keep it up buddyStarClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starrry13suan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index