Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Starrry vms!!!![CLOSED] (Page 13)

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Starry13,

This is a brilliant piece of workThumbs Up. You did an incredibly fantastic job Thumbs Up ClapClapClap How many hours did it take you to merge all the scenes? its simply wow! Loved it, keep up the good work dear Tongue
Love the song choice and the scenes you picked were just awesome.I could feel Manav's pain.

When you are free can please make Archu's version?Tongue

Edited by shootingstar27 - 23 March 2011 at 8:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starrry13Guggu_Minty

starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Originally posted by starrry13

Hi Starrry13,
WOW!!!! Clap   What a video!! Clap   Your scene selections gives us,the viewers, a fantastic idea of the amazing acting abilities of Sushant, in particular. The pace of the music fit in perfectly with the pace of the scenes. You truly are a very talented person.
By the way, two questions, if you don't mind.
 (1) What does "tere bin" mean?
 (2) Are you male or female?
I can't tell from your name.

Thanks once again, and keep these amazing videos coming. I only hope that Sushant and Ankita see your videos. I'm sure they would LOVE them. Have a great day!
Thanks sharonHug.u r a sweetie Embarrassedi really loved it when u said that sushita should watch my videos.It's really a huge compliment for meBig smile.No matter how my vms turn out.But happy to see all the commentsSmile.This is just the beginning,will try out my best to give more improved video mixesWink.Thanks once again for the compliment.Embarrassed
@ bold:"tere bin" means "without u!".When manav saw archana after one year he was shocked enough and recollects his past how he survived everybit without his ladylove.If u have noticed,The vm starts with a particular scene where manav saw archana and ends with the similar sceneSmile.And coming to ur second question i am a girlLOLLOL.yeah agree that my id is a bit confusing Confusedbut this is what i loveWink.U can see my profile dear!EmbarrassedHope my post says everything!Smile
Hi Starrry13,
I really loved your reply. Thanks for the translation. Oh!....how endearing a meaning! Now I know who I'm speaking to. Didn't realise before that I could check your profile at the top of  the "reply" section. Being "older", and not so much into the more modern gadgets and computer related "stuff", it takes me a little longer to realise these things. I usually rely on my grown children to help me navigate modern stuff. I'm not bad, for sure, just not as savvy as you younger folks. However, I love the posts you have here on PR Forum, and these videos, articles, comments, are what keeps me current with Sushita, so I'm very grataeful to all in PR Forum for this.

Thanks again for your amazing videos. Look forward to future ones, and I hope all your exams were great for you. I'm sure you'll obtain fantastic results!!

Oh love u a lot! A big tight hug to uHugNow i need not worry about my xams,ur best wishes means a lot.Take care.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Starry13,

This is a brilliant piece of workThumbs Up. You did an incredibly fantastic job Thumbs Up ClapClapClap How many hours did it take you to merge all the scenes? its simply wow! Loved it, keep up the good work dear Tongue
Love the song choice and the scenes you picked were just awesome.I could feel Manav's pain.

When you are free can please make Archu's version?Tongue
Thank u so much shootingstarTongue!yeah it's true vm making is not an easy job,but when it comes to making vms on ur favourites u never know when the time passesWink.I enjoy making vms on arman/sushita.Big smileI never used to think about my vms being good or bad i always love to make vms the way i want toSmile.At the same time making vms means watching our favourite scenes again and againEmbarrassed.I enjoy my work and glad that u enjoy my vms.Big smile
@bold:Btw do u want archu's version on similar song or on other sad romantic song?Confused

suan

starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
This is for Ashu.Have uploaded tere bin vm on Youtube.Check it on first page of my thread.Enjoy!Embarrassed

Edited by starrry13 - 25 March 2011 at 6:44am

Guggu_Mintysuan

starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Hi guys!Have uploaded some of my old vms on youtube.Check page1.Smile

Edited by starrry13 - 25 March 2011 at 6:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27Guggu_Mintysuan

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Hi starry13,

What I meant Archu's version is you captured Manav's pain and suffering so beautifully in this vm, I'd love to see a similiar one for Archu if its not too much trouble for you. All the songs you have picked do far are fabulous so I'm sure you'll find a beautiful song for Archu. I like zindagi mein koyi kabhi aaye na rabba and Tujhe bhula diya, think its suits Archu when she was in that stage but the songs are too slow LOL

I watch some episodes over and over too so I know what you mean when you say time passes fast when watching them Wink

Edited by shootingstar27 - 24 March 2011 at 7:16am

starrry13

21397 Groupbie

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
thanq 

starrry13

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged

Hi Starrry13,
WOW!!!! Clap   What a video!! Clap   Your scene selections gives us,the viewers, a fantastic idea of the amazing acting abilities of Sushant, in particular. The pace of the music fit in perfectly with the pace of the scenes. You truly are a very talented person.
By the way, two questions, if you don't mind.
 (1) What does "tere bin" mean?
 (2) Are you male or female?
I can't tell from your name.

Thanks once again, and keep these amazing videos coming. I only hope that Sushant and Ankita see your videos. I'm sure they would LOVE them. Have a great day!
Thanks sharonHug.u r a sweetie Embarrassedi really loved it when u said that sushita should watch my videos.It's really a huge compliment for meBig smile.No matter how my vms turn out.But happy to see all the commentsSmile.This is just the beginning,will try out my best to give more improved video mixesWink.Thanks once again for the compliment.Embarrassed
@ bold:"tere bin" means "without u!".When manav saw archana after one year he was shocked enough and recollects his past how he survived everybit without his ladylove.If u have noticed,The vm starts with a particular scene where manav saw archana and ends with the similar sceneSmile.And coming to ur second question i am a girlLOLLOL.yeah agree that my id is a bit confusing Confusedbut this is what i loveWink.U can see my profile dear!EmbarrassedHope my post says everything!Smile
Hi Starrry13,
I really loved your reply. Thanks for the translation. Oh!....how endearing a meaning! Now I know who I'm speaking to. Didn't realise before that I could check your profile at the top of  the "reply" section. Being "older", and not so much into the more modern gadgets and computer related "stuff", it takes me a little longer to realise these things. I usually rely on my grown children to help me navigate modern stuff. I'm not bad, for sure, just not as savvy as you younger folks. However, I love the posts you have here on PR Forum, and these videos, articles, comments, are what keeps me current with Sushita, so I'm very grataeful to all in PR Forum for this.

Thanks again for your amazing videos. Look forward to future ones, and I hope all your exams were great for you. I'm sure you'll obtain fantastic results!!

Oh love u a lot! A big tight hug to uHugNow i need not worry about my xams,ur best wishes means a lot.Take care.Embarrassed
Hi Starrry13,
Once again, what a charming and beautiful reply you have sent me. I feel a special bond with you although we haven't met. I can tell you are a special lady, like how we Arman/Sushita fans think they are very special. Probably that's why you make such special vms of them. You are special like them. Smile

starrry13shootingstar27

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index