love it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starrry13

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Hi Starrry13,
WOW!!!! Clap   What a video!! Clap   Your scene selections gives us,the viewers, a fantastic idea of the amazing acting abilities of Sushant, in particular. The pace of the music fit in perfectly with the pace of the scenes. You truly are a very talented person.
By the way, two questions, if you don't mind.
 (1) What does "tere bin" mean?
 (2) Are you male or female?
I can't tell from your name.

Thanks once again, and keep these amazing videos coming. I only hope that Sushant and Ankita see your videos. I'm sure they would LOVE them. Have a great day!

starrry13

PEWIND Senior Member
PEWIND
PEWIND

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
HeartAWESOME AWESOME AWESOMEHeart

starrry13

Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Clap gr888 vm starry Clap kya kahoon abhi main it was just awesome and made me cry.... thanxxx a lot for vm i just loved it thanxxx a lot miss perfectionist good job keep it upWink fantastic workClap
Clap

Edited by ashunaik94s - 22 March 2011 at 6:20am

starrry13

starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Hi Starrry13,
WOW!!!! Clap   What a video!! Clap   Your scene selections gives us,the viewers, a fantastic idea of the amazing acting abilities of Sushant, in particular. The pace of the music fit in perfectly with the pace of the scenes. You truly are a very talented person.

Thanks once again, and keep these amazing videos coming. I only hope that Sushant and Ankita see your videos. I'm sure they would LOVE them. Have a great day!
Thanks sharonHug.u r a sweetie Embarrassedi really loved it when u said that sushita should watch my videos.It's really a huge compliment for meBig smile.No matter how my vms turn out.But happy to see all the commentsSmile.This is just the beginning,will try out my best to give more improved video mixesWink.Thanks once again for the compliment.Embarrassed
@ bold:"tere bin" means "without u!".When manav saw archana after one year he was shocked enough and recollects his past how he survived everybit without his ladylove.If u have noticed,The vm starts with a particular scene where manav saw archana and ends with the similar sceneSmile.And coming to ur second question i am a girlLOLLOL.yeah agree that my id is a bit confusing Confusedbut this is what i loveWink.U can see my profile dear!EmbarrassedHope my post says everything!Smile

suan

starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashunaik94s

Clap gr888 vm starry Clap kya kahoon abhi main it was just awesome and made me cry.... thanxxx a lot for vm i just loved it thanxxx a lot miss perfectionist good job keep it upWink fantastic workClap
Clap
Thanks yaar!Embarrassed but it was ur idea to make a vm on that song and it was just perfect on our favourite coupleApprove.Must say ur choice of song is brilliant!Clap @red: We must enjoy every arman moment we are able to see after their re-unionTongue.No matter how much pain they suffered, now they are happy together Big smile.Wish we get to see more happy scenes btw armanHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggu_Mintysuan

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starrry13

Originally posted by suan

Hi Starrry13,

Thanks sharonHug.u r a sweetie Embarrassedi really loved it when u said that sushita should watch my videos.It's really a huge compliment for meBig smile.No matter how my vms turn out.But happy to see all the commentsSmile.This is just the beginning,will try out my best to give more improved video mixesWink.Thanks once again for the compliment.Embarrassed
@ bold:"tere bin" means "without u!".When manav saw archana after one year he was shocked enough and recollects his past how he survived everybit without his ladylove.If u have noticed,The vm starts with a particular scene where manav saw archana and ends with the similar sceneSmile.And coming to ur second question i am a girlLOLLOL.yeah agree that my id is a bit confusing Confusedbut this is what i loveWink.U can see my profile dear!EmbarrassedHope my post says everything!Smile
Hi Starrry13,
I really loved your reply. Thanks for the translation. Oh!....how endearing a meaning! Now I know who I'm speaking to. Didn't realise before that I could check your profile at the top of  the "reply" section. Being "older", and not so much into the more modern gadgets and computer related "stuff", it takes me a little longer to realise these things. I usually rely on my grown children to help me navigate modern stuff. I'm not bad, for sure, just not as savvy as you younger folks. However, I love the posts you have here on PR Forum, and these videos, articles, comments, are what keeps me current with Sushita, so I'm very grataeful to all in PR Forum for this.

Thanks again for your amazing videos. Look forward to future ones, and I hope all your exams were great for you. I'm sure you'll obtain fantastic results!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starrry13Guggu_Minty

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index