Starrry vms!!!![CLOSED] (Page 11)

starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akashspartan

superb one buddy............

Keep up the good work, so we can expect many more in the coming daysClap
Hey thanks Akash for the appreciationTongue.Yeah feel free to expect more vms from my side.Wink

starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Hi Starrry13,
Once again, GREAT vms!!! Loved them all, especially the romantic mix. Through these vms, we are reminded of some of the special moments between Arman/Sushita. Thanks again, Starrry13. Keep up the good work, good luck in your exams, and look forward to more vms soon!!!
Thanks sharon!Tongue i love to see happy faces and glad that u loved my vmsBig smile.Thanks for ur wishes yaar!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Great job Starry13 Clap

Your videos are lovely, u captured all the moments so beautifullyDay Dreaming Enjoyed watching them Tongue 
All the best for your exams Tongue

Thankuuu so much yaar! thanks fr ur wishes too.Embarrassed
starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sonii..

Awesome Job Starry ClapThank you for giving ArMan VM treats woh bhi itne saare.....Hug
All the best for exams, take time, hum yahi hai LOL
@boldLOLLOLLOLLOL Thank u sonii for liking my workTongue.Agar mere paas time zyada hota toh aur saare arman vms milteWink.But unfortunately i am running out of time due to my xams.Ouch

..Sonii..

starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CuteCherry

awww loved it alll. AWESOME videos StarryThumbs Up

the first one was just too cute.Day Dreaming Day Dreamingloved all the fun cute scenes between them and the mix of the songs u used for each scenes were just too good.Clap
u put  the best song and scenes of ArMan and Sushita. the rain scene is my fav scene.Day Dreaming Day Dreamingi just totally love that scene. they both were really cute in it. totally love the song especially the background tune for it.Thumbs Up
the third was awesome too. it seemed like they were dancing to that song.Smile

good luck for ur examsSmile i am having mine next week D'ohUnhappy
Hey thanks cutecherryHug u r really cuteEmbarrassed.Even the rain scene is my favourite dearWink.And about the song i thought it was best suited on arman and noone else.Approve

CuteCherry

starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thanee

Starry..what to say...very very good Job...Clap

Your choice of each scenes and there songs were fabulous..
Tum me dheko na...lovely song..romantic just for these two.. I like this song..
just a lilbit short.. but greatThumbs Up..when you have enough time make more
Their fun scenes superb..and the third..wow..Thumbs Up ..

for now best of luck for your exams..and have you after ..with your lovely VM's...Thanks a lot..bye..Smile

Thanks thanee for being my constant supportEmbarrassed and sorry for short vmOuch.Was pretty afraid about dmcl,that's the reason used a few arman scenes from zee.Cannot trust this dmcl and zee people.Angry
starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashunaik94s

Hi starry gr888888 vms Clap loved your all vms and thanxxx for the pm and i m eagerly waiting for tere bin vm thanxxx for completing my wish, u r a Star. thanxx a tonSmileWink
The vm on tum hi dekho na was awesome your choice of sceneThumbs Up i can only say kya bat kya bat kya bat and purrrfffecct........Smile
Aaye Haaye ek hi baar mein kya baat aur purrfect bhi kehdiya.TongueSo sweet of u! EmbarrassedThanks tumhe nahin mujhe kehna chahie for ur appreciation dearApprove.Thanks a lot for liking my vm.Smile

Guggu_Minty

starrry13 Senior Member
starrry13
starrry13

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PEWINDbiryaniSpartacusshootingstar27Guggu_Mintysuan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index