Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starrry13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: lunza

lovely !!!! you choose really good songs for ur vms ... !

Hey thanks lunza!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ well most of the songs i used are my favourites.Glad that u love them.๐Ÿ˜Š
starrry13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akashspartan

Brilliant one again Starry... lubed it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks akash for ur appreciation!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
starrry13 thumbnail
Thanks!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
starrry13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhahi

Love u a lot for this โค๏ธ!!!

I'm just speechless after watching this!!!
Would like to give u a lot of ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— for this!!!
Thank u so very much!!!
U ve made my dream come true!!!

Hey dhahi!!! very much happy that u love the vms๐Ÿ˜›.Well ironically i couldnot find the desirable scenes to put up in sushita tera hone laga hoon vm, but everythings fine when the end result is good.u love them thats more than enough!!!๐Ÿ˜Š
starrry13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suan

Hi Starrry13,

Amazing work as usual!!! You continue to make us so happy with your vms. I can only imagine how hard you work to get these results...finding the perfect scenes to match the various parts of the songs. We appreciate your efforts and pray that you'll continue to bring so much joy to us, Arman/Sushita fans!!!

Hi dear aunt!!!๐Ÿ˜› thank u so much for liking the vms๐Ÿ˜Š.i earlier said that vm making has become my passion now.Not to deny the fact that the work is very tiresome at the same time very much time consuming.But then u never feel bored when u enjoy the work๐Ÿ˜‰.thanks and take care!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
starrry13 thumbnail
New Update
[dedicated to old PR]

Hi PRians!!!๐Ÿ˜Š i know the update is very quick this time,but believe me these video mixes had been uploaded by me on youtube many days back.I never posted them in my thread. Since i am left with a few arman vms on old PR i decided to dedicate this update to those old PR days๐Ÿ˜ณ.My update comprises of romantic as well as sad vm made on my favourite songs๐Ÿ˜Š.Hope u all love them and enjoy the videos remembering the old PR days๐Ÿ˜ƒ.Thanks.________Starrry13

Arman Sufi Tere Pyaar Mein :
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkoNhB9ZWM8[/YOUTUBE]

Arman Zindagi Bangaye Ho Tum:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjJokvUI8ls[/YOUTUBE]

Arman Teri Sajni Sad Mix:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH_77WwyCDw[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by starrry13 - 12 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Starry. They r lovely VMs. Thanks for spending time creating them n sharing them with us.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Claire0206 thumbnail
Thanks for sharring  Starry.
ByteMe thumbnail
Nice VMs, just as a point of constructive criticism (if you dont mind), you vms are really nice but the viddeo prints are not so nice, you vms would be better if you use videos of hq or better quality. :) 
starrry13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ByteMe

Nice VMs, just as a point of constructive criticism (if you dont mind), you vms are really nice but the viddeo prints are not so nice, you vms would be better if you use videos of hq or better quality. :) 

Yeah i agree with u!! infact have started using enhancer to improve the video quality.But then the original videos are of much bad quality that even after enhancing one cannot see much desirable change๐Ÿ˜•.Anyway thanks for ur suggestion๐Ÿ˜Š.More from ur side are welcome๐Ÿ˜Š.