Pavitra Rishta

Starrry vms!!!![CLOSED] - Page 10

Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi starry wat a big surprise u hve given me thanxx a lot for uploading it on youtube👏 now i will download it bcoz i loved that vm and also thanxx for uploadind mere hath mein vm on youtube bcoz i wanted to see that vm but i was unable to see as it was uploaded on zshare. Do making more vm and uploading on youtube, i just love ur vms thanxx a lot and do make a vm on tere liye song from veer zara also when get time take care 😉 you r a⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starrry13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow Starry that was fab 👏
Blended every beautiful scene of Sushita / ArMan, loved the choice of song too.
Thank you🤗
PEWIND thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW!!!!!  love love love love love it!!!! the song selection was awesome and i love the way u mix the scenes and the song..its So BEautiful😉
Spartacus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🤗Awesome one buddy,

oh kash i could also create something as good as this one😍

its just brilliant!!!🤗
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Starrry13,
WOW!  WOW!  WOW!  WOW!  WOW!  Your BEST vm ever!!!! You made me cry........... tears of joy and happiness. I feel soooo happy to see such beautiful scenes with Sushant and Ankita who exude such happiness themselves. I LOVE this song, and it suits them and the scens perfectly!!!  You truly have amazing talent for this form of creativity.... I hope you are able to include this love of yours in whatever profession you enter in your future, because it is true happiness and joy when you can do what brings you joy. everyday, and can earn an income from it.

If it is at all possible, I hope one day you are able to gift Sushant and Ankita with a CD of your vms, especially this one. I promise you, they will view them, and especially this one, over and over again, and also cry tears of joy.

Thank you, thank you, Starrry13!!!  You have made me very happy today! Keep up your good work, and may God always bless you!
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awww staryyy this was such a beautiful video👍🏼😍 all the dance moves and the scene went with the song selection👍🏼

Awesome job with it😃 and what happened to ur other videos. did the stupid dmcl took it all like always😭 i don't why do they have to interfere with only sushita videos😡 but thanks for the new vm.😃

keep making more.😊
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Starry. I think we shud b really thankful 2 u for entertaining us n making us dream. Pr mein na sahi, at least we r watching romance in ur vms.
Keep it up buddy⭐️👏

Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Starry.⭐️...Once again..what to say...just fabulous...👏

very very great Job..Good choice for the song...and each scenes matched ...Superb superb...I really like your VM..

I watch it several time..you know that...😊

Fantastic...keep it on.....👍🏼
Bye...

bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great job..

loved it..always thought that at 2..13..sushant says 'I love you'....

could be wrong..who knows..😉

will keep dreaming...

all the best to our fav jodi...😉