India-Forums

13th Jan WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Dr.  Bhaghat says all this is doing of malini and now she will not stay here in this house.  He comes into kamya's room and pushes malini out of the house and rahul opposes and Rahul dad says that where is ur brain...did u forget everything since ur wife came.   And malini tries to interfer and but Dr.  Bhaghat says u have nothing to do with this family..and rahul says this is my family..and everyone is shocked.  Dr.  bhaghat is telling rahul...what kind of family is this...as since they have come here they have put Geeta down all the time...and rahul says who knows..maybe Geeta is doing all the wrong things...and geeta says I havent done anythin wrong..and rahul tells her to shut up and says since i have gotten married since they i am enduring trouble cause of u.  Even on my suhaag raat day u came in my room without knocking.   U burned my wife's hand and cause of u malini spent one full night on railways station and u and prince....and every schocked.   And geeta says u know me so well..and rahul says u shut up...i have not been able to recognize u since childhood but now i know u..and geeta says how are u talking to me..and rahul goes up to her and slaps her and the family is shocked.   Kamya and malini are happy.   Dr.  Bhaghat is maha pissed...but looking on.   Jija tells kamya patidev ki seva kaam aarehi hai...and then rahul pushes geeta and says come on GET OUT...and then Dr. Bhaghat turns rahul around and gives him TWO SLAPS.  and kamya and malini are shocked and rest of family memebers crying and SHOCKED.   and so is geeta.  Dr. Bhaghat says how dare u slap geeta...???   Rahul is pissed..Dr. bhaghat says what dreams i had that my son will become IAS and will raise my family name...and now i know..u dont need this family as u have got urself a new family....so u go with them and lick their feet.   GO and get out of our house...get out...and he is pushing rahul out of the house..and malini sends kamya after rahul...and jija taunts malini looks like water is over ur head now..and u will have to leave this house.  and she says that is not going to happen...never...now the right time has come.   now see what i do next.  What is going to happen next..they are going to shake.   and Dr.  Bhaghat says GET OUT...and if u cant be of ur family then how can u be IAS.  You are never going to succeed as IAS.  and malini interfers..saying..dont throw my son in law out of the house..please i beg u and she falls at Dr. Bhaghat's feet and she doesnt let go and jija signals kamya to go and kamya says what are u doing mom..u know FIL will not listen to anyone but Geeta so why do all this.  Rahul is looking on in amazement.   Kamya says get out mama and malini says rahul is like a son to me...how can i let him get out of the house cause of me..and then rahul says Enough mummyji...get up from here..my dad is not going to agree...and malini is continuing her drama.   and not letting go of Dr. Bhaghat's leg.   and rahul says where my wife doesnt get respected i will not stay there and Dr. Bhaghat yells at top of his voice and says U also get out with ur family and then he gets a heart attack and malini says to kamya now this is the time to show that u r the daughter in law of the house.    Everyone is aiding to Dr. Bhaghat and then he being taken to the hospital on the strecher.   The family members are consoling each other.   The elder bro goes inside the operation theather.  ALl this while kamya is thinking with such difficulty i had poisoned rahul's mind and i hope things dont go back to square one.     Then malini comes and starts her drama and says i have been sitting in temple for a long time and praying i hope Dr. dont die.   Rahul comes with the medication and knocks on the operation door...and the nurse takes the medication.   malini says cause of rahul Dr..is lucky to have a son like rahul.    Geeta says nothing will happen to papa...my heart says..he will be just fine.   And then she goes to rahul and says we cant stay without papa..and then rahul and Geeta hug each other.   

Raghu and friends come to a tea stall to have tea.   Raghu says i am wondering whether the Dr. Got to know who the culprit is..let me call.   He calls and the maid says Dr. Bhaghat got a heart attack and maybe u can help him come out of it..and raghu gets up and leaves for the hospital.   Rahul is consoling geeta and jija says wow...brother and sister such love with each other..and malini starts drama again.    and Dr. Bhaghat's wife says enuff now...and stop talking..as nothing will happen to Dr. Bhaghat...for god's sake pls be quite..and kamya doing her fake drama again..and kamya says rahul i m sorry i dont want to leave form here but no one is liking that my family is here..so we are going...and rahul says what are u saying...in this difficult time u r leaving me...i m ur husband..and now that i need u .... u r leaving...just pray that papa gets well.   

Pre-Cap -- Rahul is holding raghu's collar.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

OpandaysarahjcAMSTHumtum25milwebmanya7878pearldesaiinpeace007kwebbelmusica10heartsmartbmm1985Heenapshanak.hotsweethoney06Jess.nycsweetieRajinilicious

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
thanks fir the update
rahul is such and A**
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
thx for the update..OMG Rahul Angry
Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
thanks my dear kasrana
.LovelyDreamer. Coolbie
.LovelyDreamer.
.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Thnks for the written update.....Wink

Edited by LoveViShalini - 14 January 2011 at 8:51am
aliyar Senior Member
aliyar
aliyar

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
thanks for the great update Smile
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index