Uttaran

India-Forums

   
Uttaran
Uttaran

Gunwathi shows her true COLORS!!! (Page 6)

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Joined: 18 April 2010
Posts: 1760

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by intruderfast

i am laughing seeing the precap, lekin bechara jogiLOLLOL

and what a nice veecha sceneEmbarrassed, hai haaye,
ammo ki baat yaad hai na iccha, subah hi shuru ho jaayoWinkLOLLOL
yeh nani aa gayi haddi banne iss baar, Angry 


Nani is more interested this time than Tapasya...........she is only worried about her figure and maybe Veer to some extent............but NaniAngryAngry

Tapasya has more genes of Nani than JogiLOL. Previously many people in the forum used to joke that Nani was line- marofying the V2 brothersLOL and then DaddajiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 5332

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by groucho

I hope Ichcha suggests that she will accompany Veer to the hospital or Veer asks Ichcha to come with him. Any option is welcomeTongue

My thoughts exactlySmile  Nani will have a smug satisfied smile while saying tata to Taps and Veer when Veer will call out to Ichcha and when she comes take her hand and leave for the carWink. So again Taps has to sit at the back like in the ice cream wala episode and sulk and Nani's twisted face and her usual meaningless dialogueOuchLOL. Or even Mai may go with them to have a first look at her imaginary VanshLOL


Hi there, methinks that I am really beginning to dislike Nani's character more and more and I hope the more she tries to interfere the closer Veer and Ichcha will get.

On the other side her useless son is trying to create similar mischief with Jogi...................What are these CV's thinking of........trying to create a triangle between D J D is positively sick!!!!
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 14598

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by neenu55

but one thing i cant understand
for wht she wants veer
she is not happy with veer's kid
if she realy love veer she will be very happy abt this py
but why is she busy in looking at her figure
lols .. i think this is not a serious thing she is just looking that how she will b looking when is preggy ..that scene was not at all serious i think LOLLOL
why i am not surprised LOLby ur explanation

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 5332

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Hi there Ankit111, long time no see. Where have you been????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Joined: 07 September 2010
Posts: 3146

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by neenu55

but one thing i cant understand
for wht she wants veer
she is not happy with veer's kid
if she realy love veer she will be very happy abt this py
but why is she busy in looking at her figure
lols .. i think this is not a serious thing she is just looking that how she will b looking when is preggy ..that scene was not at all serious i think LOLLOL
why i am not surprised LOLby ur explanation
well she was tensed that how will she will b able to give her  child a gud future without his father which is completely fair ....usne baccha girane ki baat toh ni ki ..ab how did u reach to conclusion that she doesnt love veer ..pata nahi ..may b ..ur SITH sense WinkLOL
hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Joined: 18 April 2010
Posts: 1760

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by groucho

I hope Ichcha suggests that she will accompany Veer to the hospital or Veer asks Ichcha to come with him. Any option is welcomeTongue

My thoughts exactlySmile  Nani will have a smug satisfied smile while saying tata to Taps and Veer when Veer will call out to Ichcha and when she comes take her hand and leave for the carWink. So again Taps has to sit at the back like in the ice cream wala episode and sulk and Nani's twisted face and her usual meaningless dialogueOuchLOL. Or even Mai may go with them to have a first look at her imaginary VanshLOL


Hi there, methinks that I am really beginning to dislike Nani's character more and more and I hope the more she tries to interfere the closer Veer and Ichcha will get.

On the other side her useless son is trying to create similar mischief with Jogi...................What are these CV's thinking of........trying to create a triangle between D J D is positively sick!!!!

I had not seen the initial episodes with Nani just when Veer was introduced. But when I saw them now I was shocked to see that Nani only sort of brainwashed Tapasya to believe that she was a big loser if Ichcha married Veer and then Tapasya became obsessed and imagined herself to be in love with Veer. Even now Nani is keener than Tapasya about Veer. She is not doing this out of love for Taps, but out of hatred for Damini and Ichcha and she is bent upon driving both of them out of Jogi's and Bundela's houses just to take revenge on them for exposing Pushkar's misdeeds earlier.
ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Joined: 05 October 2010
Posts: 7570

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Hi there Ankit111, long time no see. Where have you been????
hi Aditi jiii. i m fine. i m still in India. find very little time to watch the show and come online. frankly speaking i just come to talk with friendsLOL
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 14598

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

LOL
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by neenu55

but one thing i cant understand
for wht she wants veer
she is not happy with veer's kid
if she realy love veer she will be very happy abt this py
but why is she busy in looking at her figure
lols .. i think this is not a serious thing she is just looking that how she will b looking when is preggy ..that scene was not at all serious i think LOLLOL
why i am not surprised LOLby ur explanation
well she was tensed that how will she will b able to give her  child a gud future without his father which is completely fair ....usne baccha girane ki baat toh ni ki ..ab how did u reach to conclusion that she doesnt love veer ..pata nahi ..may b ..ur SITH sense WinkLOL
u have dil ka connection with tappu kyaa,
itna toh tappu bhi apne baare mein nahi jaanti

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

farah007ankit111tiny15

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
tapasya is showing all her bitchy colors

Author: ruchira23   Replies: 3   Views: 1512

ruchira23 3 1512 19 May 2010 at 2:11am by fast trak
Danger at 10:00 pm in Colors

2 3

Author: Pirated_Fun   Replies: 20   Views: 2028

Pirated_Fun 20 2028 13 May 2010 at 2:27am by vijaya_ls
Colors is a useless and most hopeless channel

Author: exoticflower   Replies: 1   Views: 303

exoticflower 1 303 07 May 2010 at 4:29am by siddra_4_lyf
colors is fading

Author: anari100   Replies: 5   Views: 728

anari100 5 728 28 April 2010 at 9:16pm by pinky666
GEC WATCH colors lost first position

Author: neenu55   Replies: 4   Views: 897

neenu55 4 897 07 March 2010 at 4:46am by LimitLessFan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index