Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Gunwathi shows her true COLORS!!! (Page 6)

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by intruderfast

i am laughing seeing the precap, lekin bechara jogiLOLLOL

and what a nice veecha sceneEmbarrassed, hai haaye,
ammo ki baat yaad hai na iccha, subah hi shuru ho jaayoWinkLOLLOL
yeh nani aa gayi haddi banne iss baar, Angry 

Nani is more interested this time than Tapasya...........she is only worried about her figure and maybe Veer to some extent............but NaniAngryAngry

Tapasya has more genes of Nani than JogiLOL. Previously many people in the forum used to joke that Nani was line- marofying the V2 brothersLOL and then DaddajiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

I hope Ichcha suggests that she will accompany Veer to the hospital or Veer asks Ichcha to come with him. Any option is welcomeTongue

My thoughts exactlySmile  Nani will have a smug satisfied smile while saying tata to Taps and Veer when Veer will call out to Ichcha and when she comes take her hand and leave for the carWink. So again Taps has to sit at the back like in the ice cream wala episode and sulk and Nani's twisted face and her usual meaningless dialogueOuchLOL. Or even Mai may go with them to have a first look at her imaginary VanshLOL

Hi there, methinks that I am really beginning to dislike Nani's character more and more and I hope the more she tries to interfere the closer Veer and Ichcha will get.

On the other side her useless son is trying to create similar mischief with Jogi...................What are these CV's thinking of........trying to create a triangle between D J D is positively sick!!!!
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by neenu55

but one thing i cant understand
for wht she wants veer
she is not happy with veer's kid
if she realy love veer she will be very happy abt this py
but why is she busy in looking at her figure
lols .. i think this is not a serious thing she is just looking that how she will b looking when is preggy ..that scene was not at all serious i think LOLLOL
why i am not surprised LOLby ur explanation

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Hi there Ankit111, long time no see. Where have you been????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
LOL

for wht she wants veer
lols .. i think this is not a serious thing she is just looking that how she will b looking when is preggy ..that scene was not at all serious i think LOLLOL
well she was tensed that how will she will b able to give her  child a gud future without his father which is completely fair ....usne baccha girane ki baat toh ni ki ..ab how did u reach to conclusion that she doesnt love veer ..pata nahi ..may b ..ur SITH sense WinkLOL
hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hermoinee

I hope Ichcha suggests that she will accompany Veer to the hospital or Veer asks Ichcha to come with him. Any option is welcomeTongue

My thoughts exactlySmile  Nani will have a smug satisfied smile while saying tata to Taps and Veer when Veer will call out to Ichcha and when she comes take her hand and leave for the carWink. So again Taps has to sit at the back like in the ice cream wala episode and sulk and Nani's twisted face and her usual meaningless dialogueOuchLOL. Or even Mai may go with them to have a first look at her imaginary VanshLOL

Hi there, methinks that I am really beginning to dislike Nani's character more and more and I hope the more she tries to interfere the closer Veer and Ichcha will get.

On the other side her useless son is trying to create similar mischief with Jogi...................What are these CV's thinking of........trying to create a triangle between D J D is positively sick!!!!

I had not seen the initial episodes with Nani just when Veer was introduced. But when I saw them now I was shocked to see that Nani only sort of brainwashed Tapasya to believe that she was a big loser if Ichcha married Veer and then Tapasya became obsessed and imagined herself to be in love with Veer. Even now Nani is keener than Tapasya about Veer. She is not doing this out of love for Taps, but out of hatred for Damini and Ichcha and she is bent upon driving both of them out of Jogi's and Bundela's houses just to take revenge on them for exposing Pushkar's misdeeds earlier.
ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Hi there Ankit111, long time no see. Where have you been????
hi Aditi jiii. i m fine. i m still in India. find very little time to watch the show and come online. frankly speaking i just come to talk with friendsLOL
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

LOL

for wht she wants veer
well she was tensed that how will she will b able to give her  child a gud future without his father which is completely fair ....usne baccha girane ki baat toh ni ki ..ab how did u reach to conclusion that she doesnt love veer ..pata nahi ..may b ..ur SITH sense WinkLOL
u have dil ka connection with tappu kyaa,
itna toh tappu bhi apne baare mein nahi jaanti

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

farah007ankit111tiny15

Go to top