Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: groucho

You are pulling my leg aren't you..........I reacted to your post but I feel you are having me on.

yes pls confirm..i didn't watch the episode yet.
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xavivilla

yes pls confirm..i didn't watch the episode yet.

LOLLLL.. no guyss... vansh didnt say this😆
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Does someone find this concept of so and so coming back as another person's child just sick ....
seriously what is mai thinking - ichcha or tapu whoever's kid it is, at the end of the day its veer's child .... not vansh's .... and certainly not vansh himself .....

creepy mai

..... i think we are looking at a leap here .... both ichcha and tapu will have girls and then the whole uttaran thing starts all over again .... because this story they have stretched beyond all logic.

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

You are pulling my leg aren't you..........I reacted to your post but I feel you are having me on.

see i am not, i did not post this one, some other on a thread for vansh rohit lovers posted,
he said vansh will soon come in mais dream,
come on aditiji, cvs cannot show vansh coming as tappu kid,
it has 2 be iccha isiliye i am sure
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I hope Ichcha suggests that she will accompany Veer to the hospital or Veer asks Ichcha to come with him. Any option is welcome😛

My thoughts exactly😊  Nani will have a smug satisfied smile while saying tata to Taps and Veer when Veer will call out to Ichcha and when she comes take her hand and leave for the car😉. So again Taps has to sit at the back like in the ice cream wala episode and sulk and Nani's twisted face and her usual meaningless dialogue😆. Or even Mai may go with them to have a first look at her imaginary Vansh😆
Edited by hermoinee - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

see i am not, i did not post this one, some other on a thread for vansh rohit lovers posted,

Well the way things are revolving every day anything can happen...........but seriously this is now becoming a pile of junk..............Mai hates Ichcha................, now Mai hates Tapasya..............................., Mai hardly ever pays attention to Umed and since when did Mai feel so strongly about Vansh😡.......... Kasa kaka can be forgiven for wanting to take revenge on Tapasya since by his own admission HE brought up Vansh...............this serial is like a road going to nowhere.
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenu55

but one thing i cant understand

for wht she wants veer
she is not happy with veer's kid
if she realy love veer she will be very happy abt this py
but why is she busy in looking at her figure

lols .. i think this is not a serious thing she is just looking that how she will b looking when is preggy ..that scene was not at all serious i think ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
xavivilla thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

thxs...i got exited for no reason..llol
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mai reveal her true colours and intention about tapasya I can never predict this. mai is so hate to tapasya but it is good for Ichcha fans
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nani is more interested this time than Tapasya...........she is only worried about her figure and maybe Veer to some extent............but Nani😡😡

Tapasya has more genes of Nani than Jogi😆. Previously many people in the forum used to joke that Nani was line- marofying the V2 brothers😆 and then Daddaji😆