Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Aprill Fool ... No CVS its JANUARY

shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
What a joke...... C vs and Channel had really made fool out of Us,,, During the episode I was wondering 2day is April 1st or January 13.. πŸ˜‰

Now from 2days episode I really dont know when will be the actual marriage Happening....πŸ˜•

Do u all remember the story of a boy who used to make fun of others by lieing that tiger has come... such a way that after 2-3 times others dont believe in the boy when the actual tiger comes....  πŸ˜ƒ

Its almost same like boy story that cvs had made us believe that shaadi will happen now and it never happens... And when Shaadi originally occurs no one will be there to watch the show πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Edited by shinus - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulip132 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
        i think on saturday
SweetSammy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
only god knows when this shadi is gonna happenπŸ˜”
ishpreet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
exactly that is wat is gonna happen
main har jagah dhindhora piit rahi hu ki maan aur geet ki shadi hai aaj,in my class,my theator group,on facebook,
i even made my mom make kheer and gajar ka halwa for the occasion but..................wat to say everything in vaiin😭😭😭😭
shinus thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ishpreet

exactly that is wat is gonna happen

main har jagah dhindhora piit rahi hu ki maan aur geet ki shadi hai aaj,in my class,my theator group,on facebook,
i even made my mom make kheer and gajar ka halwa for the occasion but..................wat to say everything in vaiin😭

Really friends I had lots of work this week to do and I posponed it hoping that 2day atleast something will happen since they had invitation also for marriage
shinus thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetsammo

only god knows when this shadi is gonna happenπŸ˜”

It seems God also dont know about it
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dis is d sole reason 4 d falling TRP......................

shinus thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pooja83

dis is d sole reason 4 d falling TRP......................

Absolutly Too much Negativity
ukdesigirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shinus

What a joke...... C vs and Channel had really made fool out of Us,,, During the episode I was wondering 2day is April 1st or January 13.. πŸ˜‰

Now from 2days episode I really dont know when will be the actual marriage Happening....πŸ˜•

Do u all remember the story of a boy who used to make fun of others by lieing that tiger has come... such a way that after 2-3 times others dont believe in the boy when the actual tiger comes....  πŸ˜ƒ

Its almost same like boy story that cvs had made us believe that shaadi will happen now and it never happens... And when Shaadi originally occurs no one will be there to watch the show πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

hey guys they said the 13th January could be they meant in TV terms because if you look at the dates, the sangeet happened on the 2nd or 3rd of January because Geet collapsed on the 1st og January. The batchelor party was on the 4th hence we are only still the 5th or 6th  of January.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
shinus thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ukdesigirl

hey guys they said the 13th January could be they meant in TV terms because if you look at the dates, the sangeet happened on the 2nd or 3rd of January because Geet collapsed on the 1st og January. The batchelor party was on the 4th hence we are only still the 5th or 6th  of January.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

What a thought,,,, jai ho