Comic Relief: Chaskar Bhai

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
back with the CR *woot woot* πŸ˜ƒ...dekhte hai...aaj ka comedy episode kaisa jaata hai...

Chaskar Bhai
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...Chaksar...Chaskar....oooh Chaskar...who are you kidding hun? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...i just about died laughing when he said that Dutta considers him his younger brother 😲😲😲😲...yeh saala budha! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...Chaskar looks so much older than Dutta...no? i really think so...he has wrinkles and all that....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...usually women lie about their age...yahaan toh Chaskar...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...too funny....and when Naku put the gun to his head...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 he turned his body to accommodate her...W*F was that!? id be running away...not accommodating the person who wants to kill me...what a dumbo! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...

Kaala has no poker face....and everyone else there had no eyes...she was clearly giving away her guilt...when Chaskar said he'd catch the killer in 24hrs...she was hiding her face...nearly crying and all...but no one realized it...OH COME ON!! 😑😑😑😑😑 what nonsense...speaking of Kaala...a joke that comes from my brother...so we are Bengali...Kaala more or less means Black....and vati...sounds a lost like baatti which means light...so my brother was like...W*F...her name is Black Light...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣....

i cant help but laugh at how delusional Ms. Seema is...she swears that God brought Dutta to her so he can be with her...oh pish! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...you are just needed to be his nurse at this moment...uske baad toh usse Naku ke paas hi jaana hai....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

but omg...as Mishal looking maha hawt in his scene today! 😲😲😲😲...*thud*...me dying here!
i loved how he just kind of stood there...watching over her...aww!! 😳

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hailaaa... When Chaskar said that Dutta treats him like a younger brother, i was trying to think when did Dutta ever say that to him? Lmao... n did you see baaji's face? LMAO.. Jealousyyyy  
I dnt even understand how no1 even saw kala's face... she was frustrated.. scared.. nervous and NOONE even saw that... Chaskar was giving so much hints doe... Lol 
Eeekkksss..!! Seema is flying higggggh ... She needs to get bak to earth to treat Dutta and send him bak to his Wife😳

Sigh Dutta looked hot... i say hotness personified😍 *Swooooon*

Thanks for the CR.. πŸ€—
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
First of all thanx for the CR.....Bigz hug...
Loved the way how dutta was looking today....
and the chaskar scene was tooo much funny....younger brother...lol
beautiful pdate like always
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey Jaz...πŸ˜†...

Chaskar is jus pure pure class...🀣...his actions jus totally crack me up...πŸ˜†...yday wen he fell was hillarious...n 2day wen he was trying 2 convince em all of how close Dutta n him became...🀣...in such lil tym...i swear Baji's face was lyk are u 4 real dude...😲😑...n if u are...then how dare Dutta ditch me n take up wiv u...🀣🀣🀣...omg n did u hear wen he said "chaskar hai tho kya gham hai"...i was pml...πŸ˜†...1st Anna wiv his dancing n singin...n now Chaskar wiv his dialgoues n dress sense...i mean where in gods name does he shop...🀣...

as 4 Kala...her whole naqab was sweating off her face hearing Chaskar's hints 2 Naku...n Naku the gadhi still dint understand a single thing...him saying this is the work of sum close...dint register Kala's name in her head @ all ...u'd think she'd @least look 2 see her reaction 2 the words...*rolls eyes*...😑...

black lyter...🀣🀣🀣...

Seema needs 2 wake up...any1 wud think she took a tumble of the cliff...wat poo..u sent him 2 me...😲🀒...take a hike lady...😑...really...does she think he was pining away 4 her all these years...n he'll jus fall in2 her arms jus lyk that...i hope Duttz shuts her stupid thinking down...once n 4 all......

now *sigh* Naku's imaginary Dutta...yum yum yummy...😍...i mean seriously...my eyes wer out of my head...😳...prob cuz of the bandaged Dutta we been c'in so much...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...but aww the way he was watching Naku n the way he touched her face...awww *melts away*....so cute...

cnt w8 4 ur Fri CR Jaz...
btw...we need 2 talk about new project no...πŸ˜‰...

*hugz*...

😳
jnawaz thumbnail
jani...that line of chaskars reminded me of one of the most beautiful songs...its an oldie...Amir and Juhi...."akele hai...toh kya gham hai"...im like...of all people...Chaskar had to remind me of that song...hogaya naa satyanash!

JAZ

jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jnawaz

jani...that line of chaskars reminded me of one of the most beautiful songs...its an oldie...Amir and Juhi...."akele hai...toh kya gham hai"...im like...of all people...Chaskar had to remind me of that song...hogaya naa satyanash!

JAZ

lol i knw the song...πŸ˜†...n 4m now on evytym u see,hear or rem the song...u wnt think juhi or aamir...but Chaskar chaskar chaskar...🀣...
*imagines Chaskar singin the song further jus 4 Jaz*..."chahe tho humare bas mein kya nahi...bas ek zara saath ho tera...
tere tho hain hum kab se sanam"...lmao...🀣🀣🀣...
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
So this is My First Post in this Forum but i m a silent reader of this place from few days tehe and I always love ur posts and look forward to them You truly makes me roll with laughter with ur amazing posts 
today i couldn't resist and had to post Kala Vati= Black Light πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

But so true she's the black hearted one and i wanted to smack everyone hard on the heads when chasker was giving clear hints that Black Light is the culprit Rofl How dumb is the family
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jaz dear the CR is just too good!!!!!!!!! Hilarious doesn't describe it completely!! Should find another word!! LOVELY!! Always enjoy your CRs!!

Chaskar ki jai ho!! What a cartoon character he is!! Seema too seems to be one of the cartoons thinking that God has finally sent her the candy that she asked for for years!!!!!! As if she is going to get that!!

MR raised Dutta's character by another notch His acting is making Dutta so adorable day-by-day! All the emotions seem to pour out from the character so well that it is difficult to believe that it is ACTING!! Fabulous job MR!!
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tanx jaz 4 the awesome CR as usual loved it.
 OMG when chaskar said that bcoz i didn't read the writeen update i thought he said he sees D as his little brother not the other way round hey chaskar his hillarious🀣🀣 1st he has got the guts to come 2 PN & make D older but i love how he was tormenting kala poor thing she wanted 2 hide badly. i love ur brother's interpretion of kala's name perfect 4 her BL awesome tanx dear 4 the reg CR. 😊
@ jani it is good to c u dear long time haven't seen u?