Candy007

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suneel_kumar

Originally posted by Candy007

Originally posted by Suneel_kumar

y his friend always getting footage

Which friend??
and wat footage??
if ur talking bout Angad den thts also fun bt ya PKYEK shud show more of Kabir tooSmile
angad ki jaga kabir ko dikhana chaiye

Ya thts true..angad ki jagah it shud b kabir..cz hes too adorable..

Candy007 Groupbie
Candy007
Candy007

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

I love love love love Kabir! Big smile He is/was/will remain my favourite male character in the show! I completely adore him! Big smile All I want is a new girl for him!!! Embarrassed

Ya even I thnik the same..Embarrassed
Candy007 Groupbie
Candy007
Candy007

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

i love Kabir and i dont want him be side lined,  however i don't want him to come between Piya and Abhay..thats why i wished him being paired with Misha! and their story be like Jaane tu ya jaane na

Ya ur so ryt..JTYJN story wud completely suit on tht..
Amazing thought..
Candy007 Groupbie
Candy007
Candy007

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

@Yamz: I'm totally with you on that one. I can still understand his reaction for the Danish thing but I absolutely hate how he's been butchered after that! According to his original character, he would've surely let Pia go and not forced her to get back together with him. And he was definitely not the judgmental kinds. I don't know what happened! Why did they change that cute, cuddly, a teddy-bear-good-enough-to-hug guy? And more importantly, why did they sideline him?? I'm really disappointed in the way his character shaped up ever since the Danish fiasco. It's so not him! the Cvs ruined him totally! Anyhow, all's not lost. They can still get him back if they wantSmile

Hehe Dnt wry..its cool..
i like him d way he is nd i just want a swt gal 4him so tht he is no more sad in d show..Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index