Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: .Yamini.

Hey Neethi, thanks for agreeing with me. Yes, the makers can still bring back the same Kabir as he was once upon a time. A sweet, jolly, chilled-out and a jovial person and friend, i miss the old Kabir. There's still time, they can easily show us Kabir helping out Piya in her bad times and good times too, but i kind of dont expect that from Ekta since shes now focussing on AbhiYa and MiYa track.

Yes, obviously, the couples will get more screen space than him and when I said 'sidelined' I wasn't exactly talking in terms of how we don't get to see him for three episodes put together. I meant, he's playing supporting role to the TraNgad love story of all things! I would love it if Kabir just accepts Pia as it is and they go back to being BFF. We all know Pia is calling a heartbreak upon herself and it'll be amazing to see Kabir and Misha support her. I really miss KaPiSha, they were amazing! Kabir can still be supporting with less screen presence without getting sidelined! EK should really manage all the characters well. Precisely why I was doubtful regarding the two new entries. I had a gut feeling that the original cast may be sidelined without proper tracks and that's exactly whats happening and I hate it!
MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I realllyy like Kabir!! I think hes quite cool... I would really like it if there's a girl opposite him!!
Candy007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suneel_kumar

angad ki jaga kabir ko dikhana chaiye

Ya thts true..angad ki jagah it shud b kabir..cz hes too adorable..
Candy007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

I love love love love Kabir! πŸ˜ƒ He is/was/will remain my favourite male character in the show! I completely adore him! πŸ˜ƒ All I want is a new girl for him!!! πŸ˜³

Ya even I thnik the same..Embarrassed
Candy007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ka7eela

i love Kabir and i dont want him be side lined,  however i don't want him to come between Piya and Abhay..thats why i wished him being paired with Misha! and their story be like Jaane tu ya jaane na

Ya ur so ryt..JTYJN story wud completely suit on tht..
Amazing thought..
Candy007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

@Yamz: I'm totally with you on that one. I can still understand his reaction for the Danish thing but I absolutely hate how he's been butchered after that! According to his original character, he would've surely let Pia go and not forced her to get back together with him. And he was definitely not the judgmental kinds. I don't know what happened! Why did they change that cute, cuddly, a teddy-bear-good-enough-to-hug guy? And more importantly, why did they sideline him?? I'm really disappointed in the way his character shaped up ever since the Danish fiasco. It's so not him! the Cvs ruined him totally! Anyhow, all's not lost. They can still get him back if they want😊

Hehe Dnt wry..its cool..
i like him d way he is nd i just want a swt gal 4him so tht he is no more sad in d show..Smile