Ur Views About Kabir.. - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Faltoo main kabab main haddi bana hua hai! πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† agreed with u 

he is becoming one. 
Yeah he should not come in between Piya and Abhay.He is a typical fool who thinks he can threaten Abhay and Abhay will be scared of him and leave Piya just because he won one stupid boxing match.What he doesn't know is he won the match because of Abhay's love for Piya and also he doesn't know who Abhay is in reality if he comes to know he will run 10000 miles away from Abhay and Piya.
Originally posted by Suneel_kumar

y his friend angad always getting footage
Originally posted by KMH2

i dnt think that u should try hate word for this...he is jsut doing his work...😊
well, its ur opinion...& i respects,
well, kabeer is good person in my views..😊

Hehe Thts d reason I asked u guys bout Kabir cz in real life he is a gem of a person..So just wanted ur views tht wat u guys thnk bout his reel charactr..
Originally posted by Suneel_kumar

y his friend always getting footage

Which friend??
and wat footage??
if ur talking bout Angad den thts also fun bt ya PKYEK shud show more of Kabir too😊
Originally posted by --Princess--

Personally, I hate the sight of this character. Mind your own business !!
Stop interfering in Piya's life. And even if you do poke your nose in her life and bring distances between them - it's not like Piya will come back to you !
That's not going to happen, dude !

CV should do something about Kabir's character or chop it off simply.

This character boils my blood so much that everytime he, Angad and Tracker comes up - I literally press the mute button on my remote !!

Misha and Shaurya are bearable but not these three !! -.-

Kabir is a gr8 person in real life..Hes truely a GEM..
So I personally dont thnk tht Balaji shud chop his char..Ya I do thnk tht they shud find a swt girl 4him nw cz I cnt see him left out..
i used to like him but nowadays he is becoming a pain in the 'you-know-where'...
he really should stop stalking piya and mind his own business!!..
ok i dont wanna be rude...but seriously dude!! find a new girlfriend!!!!!!😑
for me he is my desi jake:)
seriously just love him n he does fabuloussssssssssssssss acting n simply rocks that is why i am hating that shaurya even more ughh
I do not like Kabir at all.......No offense to all his fans, but everyone has a different opinion.
Except for a good height, I dont like anything else in him.
His character in pyek also is okay-okay, no big shake. He is irritating many times...I forward most of his scenes
Originally posted by dolly18

for me he is my desi jake:)
seriously just love him n he does fabuloussssssssssssssss acting n simply rocks that is why i am hating that shaurya even more ughh

Aww Dolly same here..just love him lyk hell..
Kabir is d best..😊 πŸ˜³
Nd Seriously evn I dnt lyk shaurya coz hes covering all Kabir scenes..
Bt No offense..really like Kabir alott😊